Signup - 2015 Love Is In The Air - Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck all! This is one I was really interested in but my partner and I decided the timing and other things, were not the right fit.

As long as she is willing to take me.

I think you're thinking of that wrong. If she takes someone else, and you take someone else, that's double the odds that the Howzat family walks out a winner. Kinda seems like they should just put the word Howzat on the winner's plaque.

I think you're thinking of that wrong. If she takes someone else, and you take someone else, that's double the odds that the Howzat family walks out a winner. Kinda seems like they should just put the word Howzat on the winner's plaque.

Haha, not sure what to think about that. I like winning but not sure that is the way to go about it.

Haha, not sure what to think about that. I like winning but not sure that is the way to go about it.

Tonya Harding liked winning too....
That could be an option...

It had potential as a good idea :/

Tonya Harding liked winning too....
That could be an option...

This just seems like a bad idea. It's called Love is in the air not metal pipes!

This just seems like a bad idea. It's called Love is in the air not metal pipes!

And Ward would know, because he camps out with a metal pipe near all Tiger Woods opponents.
Rumor has it, little Ward was recruiting Tiger as his partner here, and then saw his putting and ventured away from it.
Oh man, I could do this all day.

And Ward would know, because he camps out with a metal pipe near all Tiger Woods opponents.
Rumor has it, little Ward was recruiting Tiger as his partner here, and then saw his putting and ventured away from it.
Oh man, I could do this all day.

Is his opponent into the grain lies? Those don't get beat with a lead pipe unfortunately.

As for partner, he said he'd play tee to greenside, but I had to take care of the rest. I look forward to us shooting 80.

Little nervous this morning...

Let's do this!

10 minute countdown

Morgan was good last year! She nailed like a 40 footer on one hole if I remember correctly.

You guys laugh, that sounds like perfection to me. But GG would not want me putting, that is for sure.

5 min bump!!!

Good luck everyone!
I'm fired up for you all!

and email sent

Sent! Good luck to everyone!

E mail sent!

Sent good luck everyone.

Sent, fingers crossed

Well I hope that worked. On my phone because we lost our network at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back