Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

40s-50s is good with me... See y'all Saturday morn

There is a cold front moving in South Georgia this weekend .... going to be very cold ...

There is a cold front moving in South Georgia this weekend .... going to be very cold ...

I blame it on the Northerners pushed all that cold air down here :D

Bring the cart heaters!

I dont anticipate the cold cold until the wind starts blowing in the afternoon....... At least thats my story for now

Just want to throw this out there so we are prepared. I'm pretty sure that we will have a frost delay with the temps being in the 20's Friday night. That means a possible hour or so delay. Does this cause any issues for those that are needing to be home, for after golf Valentine festivities?

As long as I'm home by 4:30-5 I should be good. High temp is now up to 56 so we are getting closer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as I'm home by 4:30-5 I should be good. High temp is now up to 56 so we are getting closer

Cool! I hope the temp keeps creeping up. Those northern folks would call us sissies if we can't hang in 50 degree weather :D

It's supposed to be 56*, sunny with winds 10-20mph. Problem is 27* the night before and teeing off at 9am=COLD at first. Hopefully it will turn out to be a beautiful day. If I end up being the 5th wheel, I will gladly sit it out or if a 6th person is needed, I'll probably just tough it out.

It's supposed to be 56*, sunny with winds 10-20mph. Problem is 27* the night before and teeing off at 9am=COLD at first. Hopefully it will turn out to be a beautiful day. If I end up being the 5th wheel, I will gladly sit it out or if a 6th person is needed, I'll probably just tough it out.

Don't be sissying out on us now :D

Don't be sissying out on us now :D

If one of the guys can't make it, that would be a foursome without me. If all decide to come, then there will be 6 including me. I'm just trying to make it easy on y'all since I'm a sissy when it comes to cold weather. Girls are like that, ya know.

If one of the guys can't make it, that would be a foursome without me. If all decide to come, then there will be 6 including me. I'm just trying to make it easy on y'all since I'm a sissy when it comes to cold weather.ATLGolfer is like that too, ya know.

FIFY :alien:

Maybe we can negotiate some vibration dampening grips if he shows.... Helps take off the sting

Maybe we can negotiate some vibration dampening grips if he shows.... Helps take off the sting

When you hit the sweet spot as much as I do, it never stings :alien:

If one of the guys can't make it, that would be a foursome without me. If all decide to come, then there will be 6 including me. I'm just trying to make it easy on y'all since I'm a sissy when it comes to cold weather. Girls are like that, ya know.

You are such a girly girl Kelly. :smile:

Have a ball everyone, I will miss you.

You are such a girly girl Kelly. :smile:

Have a ball everyone, I will miss you.

I am soooooo looking forward to you getting back with your back! It seems like at least one of us old farts are fighting some sort of injury all the time now. :beat-up:

We can probably hook em up with some fur lined panties too. :alien:

ATL.... Why are you hitting the ball right???

bf403503be668871f3fec33ba1f79d06.jpg

Oh you can put your arms down

48 hrs till fun!!!

48 hrs till fun!!!

I heard you lost some weight partner.

My partner is a lean mean golfing machine

I'm at fighting weight now

I'm at fighting weight now

I think you have put the fear into AtlGolfer as he has stayed away from this thread. :alien:

I texted with his agent earlier.... He said he was still a go

I texted with his agent earlier.... He said he was still a go

Believe it when I see it!

I think you have put the fear into AtlGolfer as he has stayed away from this thread. :alien:

I was beginning to think he was afraid he might have to play me again. :female-fighter: It's ok ATL, my partner Buckjob won't be there to assist me this time so you are safe.

Back