2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is 'Good Luck to all those enter', 'Sorry to hear' to those that it's just not in the cards at this time.
I'll be watching closely to see who gets to laugh at my golfing skills.

Spoiler
BTW: if you laugh to hard and piss yourself you owe me a beer :D

My wife and I have our fingers crossed that we will be lucky enough to get in to this awesome event. We had a blast last year and with Cobra / Puma being involved we know that it will be even better this year!!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

I'm hoping for luck the next 48hrs. This event is gonna be pretty fun and we'd love to be part of it. If not, it's gonna be a heck of a follow with a ton of excitement.

Throwing my karma behind you and the Mrs. since we can't make the dates work this year.

We're ready for sign ups tomorrow, here's hoping we're one of the lucky couples.

Just checked on flights...looking good.

Im excited for the ladies to get Swagged out for this event.
I wonder what surprises Cobra/PUMA has for everybody that we don't know about, and what GG and I will come up with that is as special.

So many crazy thoughts right now for this one.

I wonder what surprises Cobra/PUMA has for everybody that we don't know about, and what GG and I will come up with that is as special.

Hoping G-Rex gets #SwagFever like me ;)

Once I mentioned shoes the GF was hooked.

As soon as I said Puma shoes she was excited.

Can I be in Mrs Howzat's 4some saturday while Erik is at the Spa?

Well as many who saw my post in the rant thread money has been tight for me and my wife. Well after talking for a while about it. We have decided that we both need some time away with each other (her brother in law moved in with us in December) and that she could use a day relaxing and I could use some days away from work so we are going to take some money from our tax return and will be entering

This is my obstacle as well, but I pretty much have conquered this. She made me assure her she wouldn't have to "look like an idiot out there" in front of 100 people.

I'll just keep her cocktail full and she'll be alright.

That is when you look at her and say "Honey, I will do that for the both of us. My driver was stuck in a tree".

Well as many who saw my post in the rant thread money has been tight for me and my wife. Well after talking for a while about it. We have decided that we both need some time away with each other (her brother in law moved in with us in December) and that she could use a day relaxing and I could use some days away from work so we are going to take some money from our tax return and will be entering

thats awesome...i feel your pain, my wifes parents have been staying with us on the weekends for the better part of a year while living with my b-i-l during the week. hopefully we both get in and can hang out again

1st post updated with the first 10 THPers that got in.

Damn...looks like round two again for this one. Congrats guys!

Congrats to the first 10! Hope to be joining you tomorrow!!

Alright Tanker! Representing the AZ!

Only 9 tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the first 10! Hoping to join you tomorrow!

Congrats to the first 10!! :)

Speechless right now! So excited for this! Good luck to those trying for this tomorrow and I hope the Mrs and I see you in Orlando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back