McDonalds Employee Goes Nuts [NSFW]

Definitely worth 15$/hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like someone didn't get their break today...

That is crazy!

Oh cmon brother, it's only Micky D's bruh! Tons of better place to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He clearly didn't get paid with lovin. What's even funnier are the guys showing off their Polo and Versace gear while waiting in line for McD's. #HighClass

Hey, that's product placement...they knew how many people would watch this on youtube.

So he didn't get his 200 dollars for completing the 5 double cheeseburger challenge.

MWard pulled some strings and got that guy fired for what those double cheeseburgers did to his stomach.

Wow... all I know is SNL must do a sketch with Keenan Thompson playing the disgruntled/fired employee this week!

At that moment, I'd be like "so, can you super size my double cheeseburger meal?"

Something tells me that his final paycheck will have some 'deductions' on it.

On a minimally related note, there was a McDonald's between my apartment and the Creighton University (its in Omaha) campus. One day, while walking by, I noticed the front of the building was missing. Apparently somebody had managed to hop 3 sizeable curbs and drive into the front of the building. The food quality didn't get any better with the front of the building missing.

~Rock

Maybe he was protesting the new "pay with a hug" campaign McD's launched with that Superbowl commercial...

Um, I just came in for a Happy Meal....

Maybe he was protesting the new "pay with a hug" campaign McD's launched with that Superbowl commercial...

Maybe they tried to pay him with a hug... Thus "That B**** be taking my money"

Wow... all I know is SNL must do a sketch with Keenan Thompson playing the disgruntled/fired employee this week!

Bahahaha!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. Looks like he really wanted a 100 piece nugget

I guess they should've fired him via text message when he was at home

It's no wonder why I don't pay attention to news in my own state. Nothing but bad it seems.

Something tells me it's going to be even harder for him to find a job when he doesn't get a good recommendation from McDonald's.

Nah, he'll join the other side. You know, those protesters that want $15/hr.

Im guessing he won't be in the lovey dovey MCD commercial anytime.

Haha that was awesome! I'd be pissed too if I lived in ohio

Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger. Can I take your order?

Will that be for here or to go ??? :hungry: :hungry::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Any chance he is an Albatross Club member, we could use some passion like that for #RegionalRivalry!

Back