NES Classic Editon...

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
Nintendo is releasing its NES Classic Edition. It's basically the original 8 Bit Nintendo system with 30 preloaded games. But doesn't take cartridges. It's release date is 11/11/16. Will have extra controller available as well. The preloaded games are as follows...

Mario Brothers, Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario Brothers 2, Super Mario Brothers 3, Donkey Kong, Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2: Adventures of Link, Mega Man, Pac Man, Final Fantasy, Metroid, Kirby, Castlevania 1 & 2, Ninja Gaiden, Dr. Mario, Punch Out (Mr.Dream Version), Balloon Fight, Donkey Kong Jr, Excite Bike, Kid Icarus, Ice Climber, Double Dragon 2, Bubble Bobble, Tecmo Bowl, Super C, Galaga, Star Tropics, GhostsNGoblins, and Gradius.

I will be purchasing one with the extra controller. Who else will be getting one?

Getting this FOR SURE….but I am confused why they have Super Contra on there and not the original Contra??? Same with Tecmo Bowl and not having Tecmo Super Bowl??? Kinda disappointed in that.

Just wish there was a pre order, The game stop up the street from me said they are getting them. I cant wait.

Definitely getting one. I'm far more excited about it than any games coming out for modern platforms.

Nintendo is releasing its NES Classic Edition. It's basically the original 8 Bit Nintendo system with 30 preloaded games. But doesn't take cartridges. It's release date is 11/11/16. Will have extra controller available as well. The preloaded games are as follows...

Mario Brothers, Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario Brothers 2, Super Mario Brothers 3, Donkey Kong, Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2: Adventures of Link, Mega Man, Pac Man, Final Fantasy, Metroid, Kirby, Castlevania 1 & 2, Ninja Gaiden, Dr. Mario, Punch Out (Mr.Dream Version), Balloon Fight, Donkey Kong Jr, Excite Bike, Kid Icarus, Ice Climber, Double Dragon 2, Bubble Bobble, Tecmo Bowl, Super C, Galaga, Star Tropics, GhostsNGoblins, and Gradius.

I will be purchasing one with the extra controller. Who else will be getting one?

Do you anticipate being able to go pick one up with no problems? With no pre order do you think they will sell out quickly?

I will be buying first day for sure,love me some Mario Brothers. When I saw the accouncement I turned into a 10 tear old again. Great memories weekends playing Nintendo

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Do you anticipate being able to go pick one up with no problems? With no pre order do you think they will sell out quickly?

I will be buying first day for sure,love me some Mario Brothers. When I saw the accouncement I turned into a 10 tear old again. Great memories weekends playing Nintendo

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

No chance of getting it day one. They have been sold out of preorders for months

I do think they will sell out fast. I will try to buy online just after midnight on the 10th.

No chance of getting it day one. They have been sold out of preorders for months

There were no pre orders in the states from what I saw. I have had my eye on this for a couple months now.

There were no pre orders in the states from what I saw. I have had my eye on this for a couple months now.

Yes there were. Best Buy and target to name two. Have been sold out since march I believe...

Looks like Gamestop locations will have some on the 11th if you manage to get to one before others.

Yes there were. Best Buy and target to name two. Have been sold out since march I believe...

I didn't find out soon enough I guess. I am betting by January they will be easier to find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have one pre-ordered! and it takes your original controllers so I have that covered on my end. Cant wait to bust into some of the games for the first time in prorpably 15 years (when my NES died)

Is game stop the only place that will have actual stock on 11/11?

This is already on my list for myself for Christmas. Looking forward to it.

Oh this is happening for me and my family. The Bash Brothers will know the history of video games

I'm definitely getting one, can't wait to play.

The best part is you can play in HD or pixelated like we original played the games.

Yup. I'm in.

I'm only buying one if blowing in it is one of the steps to make it work.

I just want to play some old school Zelda

This looks great, even though you can't add any more games to it. The cord on the controller seems a little short, but Nyko has a wireless one for $20 (read on a Gizmodo article earlier, so YMMV)

500097af35c4a347113ecba217bad226.jpg

Pretty cool for $60. Even though I have about every NES and SNES game you could imagine on my WII (emulator), the old NES box just looks cool.

Back