2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Glad to be part of this event! Can't wait to see everyone! And the tomfoolery that will ensue that quick weekend in Pennsyltucky.

I wont be playing I dont think, but will have some GoPros out on the course making sure everybody has a bit of added pressure.
Maybe Plin will re-create his water shot?

Glad to be part of this event! Can't wait to see everyone! And the tomfoolery that will ensue that quick weekend in Pennsyltucky.

Catching up with you is worth the trip brother & I get to meet that saint of a wife that puts up with you.

Catching up with you is worth the trip brother & I get to meet that saint of a wife that puts up with you.

Looking forward to it dude, and yes she is a saint! But opposites attract so they say. :)

I wont be playing I dont think, but will have some GoPros out on the course making sure everybody has a bit of added pressure.

I dont do practice rounds. :D

Anyone who has ever played with you would agree with me here. That's a damn shame.

Pairings for this event will be very interesting to see. Such a deep field with some great golfers. Going to be an awesome day!

Woohoo! I snuck in. Can't wait to be a part of this.

Missed out on this being away from the site for a bit. Bummed!

Sure it will be a blast.

Missed out on this being away from the site for a bit. Bummed!

Sure it will be a blast.

there is always the waiting list, with 60 people in, odds are good

No way I could make this one, but damn it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

THP Tour Van will be rolling in on Friday morning to this one and am pretty darn excited.

Me too. I have yet to see this thing in person and am really looking forward to seeing it.

after seeing the van last month in Orlando I am excited to see it again...maybe i can get lucky and see the inside next time i see it.

I was thinking the same thing. It will be tough to see everybody. But there's the dinner Saturday night in addiction to Friday and Sunday rounds and Friday and Saturday night activities.

But nothing will beat the PGA game room.

Sounds like a challenge! Let's do our best!!

I was thinking the same thing. It will be tough to see everybody. But there's the dinner Saturday night in addiction to Friday and Sunday rounds and Friday and Saturday night activities.

But nothing will beat the PGA game room.

Sounds like a challenge! Let's do our best!!
That game room was pretty epic, but one thing I've learned going to as many THP events as I can...is that no matter how much you enjoyed the last one, the next one is ALWAYS better.

I got into this while I was sick, and off the grid for a few days. Just now cleaning up my inbox I saw my welcome PM and am now paid-in-full.

Looking out my window it's hard to believe...but June is right around the corner right?

Last edited:
That game room was pretty epic, but one thing I've learned going to as many THP events as I can...is that no matter how much you enjoyed the last one, the next one is ALWAYS better.

I got into this while I was sick, and off the grid for a few days. Just now cleaning up my inbox I saw my welcome PM and am not paid-in-full.

Looking out my window it's hard to believe...but June is right around the corner right?

Hope you meant "now" paid in full....ha

Looking forward to seeing you Pete. With this only being my second event, I know the incredible time that is in store. And no matter where everyone ends up, epic times are bound to happen.

Hope you meant "now" paid in full....ha

Looking forward to seeing you Pete. With this only being my second event, I know the incredible time that is in store. And no matter where everyone ends up, epic times are bound to happen.
Haha. Freudian slip. NOW paid in full. :highfive:

I got into this while I was sick, and off the grid for a few days. Just now cleaning up my inbox I saw my welcome PM and am now paid-in-full.

Search me out, it'll be difficult because there's 60 strong... But it would be great to finally meet you!

after seeing the van last month in Orlando I am excited to see it again...maybe i can get lucky and see the inside next time i see it.

Inside is sweet! When I was in there I was joined with ton of staff bags for the Morgan Cup.....good lord it was amazing

I think I am starting to annoy my coworkers now with the constant updates. Hey, I could go to Pittsburgh to play golf. Hey I got selected. Hey, I paid my deposit. Hey, debating on train or plane. Hey, I found decent plane tickets. Hey, I bought plane tickets.

I think I am starting to annoy my coworkers now with the constant updates. Hey, I could go to Pittsburgh to play golf. Hey I got selected. Hey, I paid my deposit. Hey, debating on train or plane. Hey, I found decent plane tickets. Hey, I bought plane tickets.

You think they are annoyed now, wait till you get back with all the stories! :banana:

Back