NES Classic Editon...

Wonder how hard it will be to find one?

NES Classic Editon...

Wonder how hard it will be to find one?

There's a local store buy me that doesn't do online shopping I know weird right. So they should have them on the shelf at 1201am

If I'm able I'll try and get an extra one or two and pass them along here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have two original NES systems with most of those games so I'll pass. Looks like a pretty cool deal though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's been on my wishlist since I first heard it announced, it's the only item I want for Xmas this year!!!

This might be something I get once they're available. My buddy has a few nintendos with hundreds of games, so I've been able to hit up a lot of these games when I go to his place.

Some of the games included are terrible, while others are awesome.

But what's the McDream version of Punch Out?

I got a Yobo game console several years ago, it uses the original cartridges and controllers as well. It was awesome playing Punch Out on a big screen tv! It's not a Nintendo branded item, but it takes me back to that same place.

778388dfa9cbbc788aaf2d8ee5673be7.png

Haven't played Tecmo Super Bowl in a while.... hmmmm.....

NES Classic Editon...

I'll probably get one.

A few friends and I get together 1-2 times a year and hook up our original NES systems. We play for about 4-5 hours, half of which is spent using our individual tricks to get the damn things to work. Quality nostalgia ensues.

These get released tomorrow. I will probably be in line at BestBuy when they open to snag one up. May grab one for a gift as well.

These get released tomorrow. I will probably be in line at BestBuy when they open to snag one up. May grab one for a gift as well.

Did you check to make sure your Best Buy was getting them? I have read that it's mostly pre orders only

I've got my reminder set to order via amazon at around 4 central

I've got my reminder set to order via amazon at around 4 central

Yeah I saw they were going to go live around 2 pm my time. Hope I can snag one. This was my first console.

I heard Amazon is getting extremely limited amounts.. praying I can snag it, but not too optimistic

Yeah I'm sure people will have bots set up and buying these just to resell.

#1 in line at Walmart

Not at all. I missed out online at Best Buy.com as well. They posted at 2ish and they were gone quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet people put them in eBay like turds.

Bet people put them in eBay like turds.
Of course I will try and snag one now and if not I will wait until after the holidays. There is always one gift that people drive the cost up because of "supply" issues

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No question about it. Wife is going to have to wait haha

I just want to play old school Zelda. Is that to much to ask?

Well, I got to Best Buy at 9 and they open at 10. There was already about 30 people in line. The store opens and they only had 6! At least I tried.

Back