Shaft adapter question

mikemeadows78

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a Cobra king F6+ driver with a black tie stiff shaft in it. I know a lot of people don't think much of that shaft but I'm producing a better drive than I ever have from a trajectory stand point. But I always like to tinker.I was looking at buying a new driver to mess around with but only want to buy a head so I can save some scratch. I read online that titleist and cobra have the same adapter but don't know if it's true as that's normally not the case. Do any of you guys know if it's possible to have two different manufactures heads with the same shaft adapter?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

They might have the same wrench but I don't think they would have the same adapter. I could be completely wrong.
I can use a titliest/callaway wrench on either companies products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can guarantee you that Titleist and Cobra do not use the same adaptor. Cobra has the my fly tech and smart pad so you just adjust the loft.

Titliest has a dual cog adaptor using A/B/C/D & 1/2/3/4 so you can adjust the loft and lie.

The only companies I know that had interchangeable shafts were Adams & Taylromade (because they were both owned by Adidas) otherwise each company has their own adaptor.

the only way would be a club conex system

Back