Dominion Charity Classic

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
Had a great day walking the course with my wife and son. We camped out a little, followed a few different groups for a few holes and followed the leaders down the stretch. This course (CCV) is a beautiful layout in exceptional condition, I hope i get to play it one day. Took a bunch of pics, I'll try to upload at some point. These guys are automatic. Langer hits a wedge to 6 feet and throws his arms up in total disappointment, that level of expectation doesn't compute to me. A very cool thing I saw was Rocco fixing Bernhards pitch marks because he couldn't get down that low due to a bad knee. Things like that only happen in golf.

Awesome cheeseburgers and burrito bowls. Thinking about going tomorrow after I play in the morning. Not for the food, for the golf. Although I saw a few triple stacked pulled pork sandwiches that I wouldn't mind trying.

I almost came down for this (and would have called you) a very close friend is Byrum's caddie. I talked to him earlier in the week and he said they really really liked this course. Ha, I guess so.

Hopefully they pull it out tomorrow.

I was there as well. I was the Standard Bearer for the Mediate, Langer, McCarron group and I had a blast walking with them for 18 holes. McCarron is long, Langer is sneaky long, and Rocco has a great personality and his PXG clubs are just awesome. All black and the driver has skull and crossbones. I even got some airtime on the golf channel while they were interviewing McCarron after the round.

I was there as well. I was the Standard Bearer for the Mediate, Langer, McCarron group and I had a blast walking with them for 18 holes. McCarron is long, Langer is sneaky long, and Rocco has a great personality and his PXG clubs are just awesome. All black and the driver has skull and crossbones. I even got some airtime on the golf channel while they were interviewing McCarron after the round.

That is very cool. We followed them for several holes. On 13 when SM went for the green he was walking down the right side looking for his ball, he asked me if I saw it, I told him it was in the left rough past the bunker, near the rake. He said how did that happen? I said you must have heeled it a little. He laughed. I thought that was kinda cool. I'm glad he went on to win.

Back