Wtt/swap cleveland mezzo 2135 putter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok THP Members, I know this will be a stretch but here we go. I recently won the THP grab bag a couple months back, and received quite a few awesome items. Have tried a few of the clubs sent except for one Beauty a New in wrapper Cleveland Mezzo 2135 putter with Winn 1.32 grip. Has not even seen the course. What I am offering is a swap, trade for one of the Testers Bushnell Tour v4 or Tour X laser rangefinders from earlier this year. I have always wanted to try a handheld laser, but have always had the GPS style, Skycaddie, TomTom, Garmin and such. Well its kind of a experiment to tighten up my Iron game, I take great pride on being right on the stick, I play some really small greens here in Iowa so precise is key, I'm close but want to be closer. Again I know this is probably a STRETCH, but you never know till you ask. So I am asking. This putter was recently discussed on the THP podcast this week. I also have a box NIP Srixon Q star, also. So lets talk and see what we can work out. Again I know STRETCH but who knows. Thanks for Looking.
9AE4E655-3E2E-4935-BDC2-024156192A45_zpsl3opkvk9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
BC81CAD2-1D34-44CB-8FBD-3982BC4F36CE_zpsnsdgp65h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
22CAB9E8-FAF6-40E2-9BE0-BE1FF615449B_zpsnzlfcxmj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
34C13B03-124C-42D7-BAE7-E1E95ACDF68D_zpsbfawsrld.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What are you interested to in trading?

Testers Bushnell Tour v4 or Tour X laser rangefinders from earlier tHis year

I don't have a rangefinder to trade, but what is the length of the putter? I won a 2135 6.5 mid-mallet earlier this year, and I love everything about it except the the number of putts I end up with after a round. I'll be pondering a new putter in the near future, and the Mezzo is on my short list due to the center shaft.

35" on the label

Any other trade interests?

Will listen. But really looking for a laser. Was hoping someone that tested one had their own, and didn't need to keep the one they tested.

Going to bump this thread. Today's last day trying to find a laser in a swap. If not pending for another PUTTER.

Lock it up mods. I found my swap. putter is going to icy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back