What are your strengths?

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
We often focus on what we did or are doing wrong in the swing or on the course and I think it's important to know that information in order to correct it but,

What are you doing right? Are you a good ball striker? do you control distance well? are you looking good at impact? I believe in the power of positive thought and allowing it to breed confidence and allow us to build on our strengths.

What are your strengths in the game?

Unpredictability. You can never pin me down.

Putting, ball striking

Getting in the fairway off the tee, short game and putting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right now, putting is my only strength. My game is horrible, but I can putt.

Accuracy with the irons which is a good thing since I have a horrible short game.

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk

If I was to compare to a similar handicap then I'd say distance and recovery shots. They kind of go hand in hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My strength is definitely accuracy off the tee.

Hitting fairways and chipping.

Absolutely nothing right now. Typically it is wedge play but even that has been mediocre at best lately.

My short game has always been my strength and my ability to scramble. My last couple of rounds my driving has been on point.

My golfing strength is a good attitude.

Dave

Great idea for a thread, Trout.

I would not say that I have a particular strength that I can rely on round in and round out. I will say that if I focus my practice on iron play, wedges, or whatever it may be the round before, that area tends to be pretty strong the next round.

The flop shot. That's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrambling. Heard it a lot this year as I've played as a single much of the time, being paired with new people. It keeps coming up.

My scrambling, or need to, has always been a source of frustration for me. But to hear people comment to the positive is a boost of confidence.

Driver and iron play. If only I could putt.......

My swing looks good, but the ball doesn't always go where it is supposed to, but I look good swinging a club... So I would say that is my strength.

But all joking aside, I'd say my shorter irons, always hit them good

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm a pretty good iron player and my wedge game ain't half bad.

Short game, Irons. Killing myself off the tee.

Scrambling and putting.
The last couple of years, they have been my strongest part of my game.

My hybrids on my second or third shots are my bread and butter. Very consistent with them. My short game and putting ( when I don't over think it).

Accuracy for me, especially off the tee. Pretty good scrambler/putter

I don't do any one thing exceptionally well, my strength is the fairly even keel of my entire game.

Back