2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

With this many THP'ers, dinner on Saturday night might be epic.

And you better be near the front of the buffet line :)

Last edited:
This meet and greet is going to be insane. Wouldn't have it any other way

Now that I know I'm in I can't wait to go home and watch that entire course fly through for it. Looks so good.

Wow! New record for an Invitational. This is going to be awesome. So glad I'm in this one. Glad to see the wait listers are all in (those that are Albatross).

This might be one of the strongest fields I have seen for a THP invite. I know it's going to come down to a point or two. Get your game faces on people.

Flight booked and deposit sent. Definitely looking forward to this.

woah road trip time!

This meet and greet is going to be insane. Wouldn't have it any other way

Customized B'Stone staff bags would help with that...or stick-on "Hello my name is" tags.

Customized B'Stone staff bags would help with that...or stick-on "Hello my name is" tags.
There is a 1% chance of one of those happeing and its not the name tags lol

So, you're saying there's a chance??
Yeah, you better research group buy pricing for everyone to buy their own staff bag

this is going to be so awesome. 60 THPers!

It'll be good to see you again sir!
Indeed sir!

It's gonna be hard to really hang out with everyone though. But that's alright. We will still have a great time.

I wont be playing I dont think, but will have some GoPros out on the course making sure everybody has a bit of added pressure.

I for one would love to see a Freddie/Jimmy match up again. That last one in Myrtle Beach was awesome to watch!!

Too bad him and I couldn't be partners for it :alien: although it's shaping up that Dan and my old man will be wearing flat brims...

I wont be playing I dont think, but will have some GoPros out on the course making sure everybody has a bit of added pressure.

I will not miss my putt I will not miss my putt...

Just don't tell me to not hit the GoPro... That definitely got in my head

Using Tapatalk

Friday practice round with Panda and I if our match with Dan and my old man falls through??

Annnd that's only because he leads with "I'm going to stand here (basically in Tiger shank range)... you're not going to hit me are you?"

Too bad him and I couldn't be partners for it :alien: although it's shaping up that Dan and my old man will be wearing flat brims...

have you been drinking beverages with little umbrellas in them?

I would have loved a chance to join you again to show off my new knees. Well not exactly show them off, that's a sight a person should have to only witness once in their life and you paid your dues. #PantsInPittsburgh

Indeed sir!

It's gonna be hard to really hang out with everyone though. But that's alright. We will still have a great time.

I was thinking the same thing. It will be tough to see everybody. But there's the dinner Saturday night in addiction to Friday and Sunday rounds and Friday and Saturday night activities.

But nothing will beat the PGA game room.

Well at least I will have a built-in excuse for those holes. :golf3:

Back