Kitchen Gadgets & Electrics

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a confession to make, I'm secretly addicted to kitchen accessories. From the Kitchenaid Mixer to slow cooker and everything in between I love them all.

I'm sure I'm alone in this area of confession, but wanted to share.

My mother in law would join you. She has 6 blenders. 5 of them never saw more than a week of use

• Admin
My mother in law would join you. She has 6 blenders. 5 of them never saw more than a week of use

Haha. We only have 1, a Vitamix that I wanted for years.

Haha. We only have 1, a Vitamix that I wanted for years.
I can't even name all the brands she has. I know there's a top of the line Blendtec in there. Her newest blender is some magnetic type? I can't remember the brand but it won out and she loves it. I bet she gets a new one for Christmas though

Couldn't agree more! I have all the gadgets...the latest is a sous vide device. Make it stop...:banana:

• Admin
Couldn't agree more! I have all the gadgets...the latest is a sous vide device. Make it stop...:banana:

That sounds fun. I love the thought of one, just not sure I would use it enough.

Love our air fryer. Still no the healthiest food in the world, but much better than regular frying & very easy clean up.

Love our air fryer. Still no the healthiest food in the world, but much better than regular frying & very easy clean up.

Do foods like fries really get crispy? I have always wondered if they worked.

JB isn't kidding about his addiction...and by his I should say ours, we have 6 cabinets in our kitchen filled with nothing but kitchen gadgets. That's on top of the 6 items out on the counters.

OMG, my wife is addicted as well.
I think the count is up to:
6 crock pots
2 of the "warming" plates
2 blenders (one is a smoothie maker I believe)
A margarita machine
Some crazy can opener
Mixer
Bread maker

Might have missed something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have three coffee makers a Keurig, A nespresso and of course a regular maker. Not sure why we need all three. Multiple deep fryers. Kitchen aid mixer Waffle maker and all kinds of other stuff. I know the addiction but so many cool things out there

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My wife has every gadget ever invented!!!

Oh my!
Lightningbolt made me realize I forgot the Keurig, deep fryer, waffle maker, (I think there's a quesadilla maker, and MY coffee maker.

My life would not be complete without a toaster oven!

Have always wanted one of those Kitchen Aid Mixers that has all the attachments you can buy extra. The Food Processor and crock pots get the most use in my house.

Have always wanted one of those Kitchen Aid Mixers that has all the attachments you can buy extra. The Food Processor and crock pots get the most use in my house.

We love ours.

Not sure if I would say I have a ton, but do have a few:

- Crock Pot
- Nutribullet
- Waffle Maker
- George Foreman Grill
- Food Dehydrator

I love my mandolin slicer, can do so much fun stuff with it!

My wife isn't into kitchen gadgets and I've missed the mark badly when I tried buying her kitchen related things.

She does need a powerful variable speed handheld mixer for when she doesn't want to use the big stand mixer. Anyone have any recommendations?

I love kitchen gadgets...golf gadgets too for that matter. a few crock pots, a couple pressure cookers, assorted slicers and dicers, Kitshen Aid stand mixer and accessories, spiral slicers, a couple food processors, imersion blenders, and a newly acquired air fryer. I'm leaving a lot of gadgets out but you get the picture.

I've been looking at getting an induction cook top for our outdoor BBQ area. Have found some, but haven't pulled the trigger

Pressure cooker, rice cooker (2), crock pot, espresso machine, coffee machine, convention toaster oven, kitchen aid mixer and a few others

Nothing too crazy here, we have a kitchen aid mixer, vacuum sealer, pot filler(does that count?), smoothie blender, Keurig and I believe that's it. Plenty of small tools that make jobs easier.

I have a confession to make, I'm secretly addicted to kitchen accessories. From the Kitchenaid Mixer to slow cooker and everything in between I love them all.

I'm sure I'm alone in this area of confession, but wanted to share.

Got the kitchen aid mixer of course, Two waffle makers, Hand mixer, one of those tall mixers that you can pretty much blend in a glass, a Toaster/toaster oven, Keurig Coffee Machine, Regular Coffee Machine, a vacuum sealer, blender, cuisine art, and probably a few other things I can't even remember.

I like kitchen toys too.

OMG, my wife is addicted as well.
I think the count is up to:
6 crock pots
2 of the "warming" plates
2 blenders (one is a smoothie maker I believe)
A margarita machine
Some crazy can opener
Mixer
Bread maker

Might have missed something

This makes me feel better as when Dawn and I moved in together I found out we had 7 crockpots - I had one when we moved in.

We have two Kitchen-Aid mixers and three Ninjas.

We have a warming station and for what reason I am not sure.

This winter we are doing inventory and consolidating...I hope.

Edit: forgot that we have a Panini maker and a waffle maker too.

Back