2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
What age range do we have for the first 10 winners, looks like we have a good mix?

The wife and I have birthdays soon. She will be 27 and I'll be 28. But apparently I'm in the aarp group

The wife and I have birthdays soon. She will be 27 and I'll be 28. But apparently I'm in the aarp group

Does that get you a discounted rate?

Just a heads up as a few have asked.

THP will have a DISCOUNTED rate for additional nights stay that is WELL below the posted rates "regular rates" of $209. More info on all of that will be coming up in the next few days

Information that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY! LOL

Probably still couldn't swing the total costs with other things planned for the year already, but we definitely tossed ideas around and that tidbit could have been useful in that discussion. This really looks to be an awesome time and kinda bummed I cant even throw my hat in the ring.

What age range do we have for the first 10 winners, looks like we have a good mix?
Nearing the top of the hill. Our 22nd anniversary will be 11 days after that weekend. We avg. 46.

Lol I was wondering the same thing. Both my wife and I will be 44 at the time of the event.

I'm 27, and Mrs. Buckets is 26.

I had to double check this morning to make sure my name really was drawn. We're really excited about this!

Last edited:

Don't worry about it, I'm 28 and she calls me "old man"

55/51 here, oh no, come on old peeps, don't make us the oldest pleeease :dohanim:

At THP events, age is right up there with skill level as far as importance is concerned

At THP events, age is right up there with skill level as far as importance is concerned

Most local charity events we have played in we were amongst the youngest, so the wife said to me last nite "I hope we're not the young ones again".
Today I may answer: Uh! Hmmm. No honey don't think that's the case

I also worked out for her which states so far are represented

That's true. Have met some really cool 'kids' playing in many events. And let's not forget the Old Coot Club. Those guys are ancient, and still pretty darn cool to hang with.

That's true. Have met some really cool 'kids' playing in many events. And let's not forget the Old Coot Club. Those guys are ancient, and still pretty darn cool to hang with.

If someone is a genuinely good person to be around, I could care less how old you are. Age is just a number.

Sounds like we have a good mix of people, can't wait for Florida. Hopefully it's a little less warm in May than it was in August during the Bstone championship in West Palm Beach last year. I needed water to just walk from the putting green to the tee box.

Who are the other first time THP event-ers?

I've been paired up with some 13/14 yrs olds from the junior club a few times, I have fun with these 2. Not that I'm any good but I do my best keep them pointed in the right direction.

Sounds like we have a good mix of people, can't wait for Florida. Hopefully it's a little less warm in May than it was in August during the Bstone championship in West Palm Beach last year. I needed water to just walk from the putting green to the tee box.
I thought we were seriously in danger of melting that sunday lol... It should be warm at the end of May but not quite that sweltering

I thought we were seriously in danger of melting that sunday lol... It should be warm at the end of May but not quite that sweltering
The Gauntlet was stupid humid and hot. I'm from Indiana, live in Georgia, and that was one of the nastiest weekends I can remember. If that weekend was worse, then I feel real sorry for you guys.

I had a blast in our group at Purgatory in Indy. Just glad you won't be dropping bombs with that putter of yours haha

Weather talk already??? That is a pet peeve of 441 that no weather talk until at least the day before the event.

Was hot last year. Lol.

For the record, nice and warm is fine with me to get some good pool weather going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back