NEW HOME SALE: Alial Fital, TW, Nike, and IZOD Polos FS

Mercer85

Reaction score
Handicap
My wife and I just bought a new home and while moving we decided to clean out the closets a little. I'll be adding more to this thread later. For now, these are the four items I have for sale. Pants, shorts, pullovers, and more will be added.

IMG_1090.jpgIMG_1049.jpgIMG_1048.jpgIMG_1047.jpg

Red/Grey Nike Polo is a medium. Fits true to size. Worn less than 5 times and never while golfing. $15
Alial Fital Polo. Large. Worn 1 time. Great quality just wasn't a fan of the collar. $20
Nike TW Collection Polo. Large. Worn one time, but got this at the end of the season and really never had an opportunity to wear it. Awesome shirt! $35
IZOD Polo. Medium. Fits true to size. $10

Note: sorry, this was the only way I could upload the images. They work on tapatalk though.

Bump to accept offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious, is it tough to sell clothing on here now? I used to be able to sell it pretty easily. I don't think my prices are too high. All these shirts have 1 or 2 wears in them.

With great sales going on at places all over the place, used clothing might be a tough sell. I have no idea, honestly. Some people are cool with used apparel, others prefer new.

Thanks JB.

Back