Contest - The Golf Industry Uncut – Adam Rehberg from Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week Adam Rehberg from Bridgestone Golf joins the show and we dive right into the new e6 Soft and e6 Speed golf balls.

On This Episode

The changes to the Bridgestone e Series Golf ball line
How to choose your golf ball
What causes spin and ball speed in a golf ball
What is R&D in golf balls
Adam Tackles Fire Away
And so much more

This podcast is your chance to hear from those in the golf industry in a format that is completely raw and unedited. If there is an issue on the show, you will hear it. You will have the opportunity to submit questions for guests over the course of the year and even connect with them after each episode either right here on the THP Forum or through social media and let them know your thoughts or ask follow up questions.

Join us by listening below, or as always you can find us on iTunes or Google Play at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/t...volume-19-adam-rehberg-from-bridgestone-golf/

Contest
THP and Bridgestone Golf are giving away FIVE Media Kits for the new e6 line of golf balls. Media Kits rarely go to regular golfers, so this will be a pretty neat item to win. Your job will be to listen to the THP Radio Podcast and answer these three questions.

1. What is on Adam's burger that he creates?
2. Where does the Bridgestone online ball fitting guide pull data from?
3. What is Adam's favorite piece of technology in the last 5 years?

How to Enter
Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with the correct answers and five lucky THPers that answer correctly will win these rare prizes. Please include the following in your email.

Your THP Forum Name
Your Real Name
Your Shipping Address
The answers to the questions.

IMG_0300-M.jpg

IMG_0311-M.jpg

Rules
1 entry per person
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter the contest
Entries must be in by Friday, November 11th at 11:59 pm EST

Good luck everybody.

Awesome podcast. Although that sparked a bunch of questions

• Admin
Awesome podcast. Although that sparked a bunch of questions

Ask away. If we can't answer them (we should be able to), we can get you the answers from the experts at any point.

Ok so I heard Adam say if your an e5 user you'll most likely go with the e6 soft and if you're and e7 user the e6 speed will be an improvement and the recommendation. But what happens if your an existing e6 user and are perfectly happy with the ball. Which way do you go? Will it be personal preference?

• Admin
Ok so I heard Adam say if your an e5 user you'll most likely go with the e6 soft and if you're and e7 user the e6 speed will be an improvement and the recommendation. But what happens if your an existing e6 user and are perfectly happy with the ball. Which way do you go? Will it be personal preference?

If its a feel thing, it will be trial and error. If its a design thing, the e6 Soft will most likely be your choice.

Another very fun and informative episode. Didn't realize until this podcast that the e5 and e7 balls were being taken out of the lineup.

Contest entry is submitted.

• Admin
Another very fun and informative episode. Didn't realize until this podcast that the e5 and e7 balls were being taken out of the lineup.

Contest entry is submitted.

Thanks Sox Fan. Adam is a great guest and crazy smart. Plus we found out he is a self proclaimed nerd as well.

I might have missed it. What's the compression of each ball ?

Lots of good info, had to listen a couple times of answer the second question (still not sure I got it right) but fingers crossed.

I've tried the e6 before and honestly wasn't a fan but the e6 soft has me excited to try out.

Downloading now and will listen in the AM

Another great listen! Thanks to THP and Adam Rehberg. It looks like i'll be checking out the E6 soft. My favorite parts of the THP Radio broadcasts is finding out just how much these guys are just like the rest of us. I like hearing about the products and how/why they are better but I also like hearing about the people themselves. The rapid fire segment gets 2 thumbs up from me. I always look forward to it. Contest entry sent...i'd love to win one of those media kits

Another great listen! Thanks to THP and Adam Rehberg. It looks like i'll be checking out the E6 soft. My favorite parts of the THP Radio broadcasts is finding out just how much these guys are just like the rest of us. I like hearing about the products and how/why they are better but I also like hearing about the people themselves. The rapid fire segment gets 2 thumbs up from me. I always look forward to it. Contest entry sent...i'd love to win one of those media kits

That is one of hte goals with the show. To introduce you to technology and help some learning as well as the people and have some fun. Nothing is worse than a podcast that is just boring. Our goals are to always have some fun with them. After all, golf is fun.

Gotta like anyone who is a Seinfeld fan!

Down loading it now. Won't get to listen to it until tomorrow.

Fun listen, and just sent in my contest entry. That is very cool that 5 THPers will get to see those media kits and even better get their hands on the new E series balls.

Well done..very informative. Just switched from the pro v1x to the tour b330. Very happy with my results...Bridgestone is doing big things!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Downloading now. Finishing up some stuff then hopefully I'll be able to listen to it tonight.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

As a current e6 user, I'm guessing that I'd probably lean towards the e6 soft with my slower swing speed, but looking forward to getting my hands on them eventually.

Slightly sad to see the demise of the e5 and e7 (tested the e7 a few years back) and really like the e5.

But excited to try out the new e6 balls - I wonder when they'll be out in the UK? Hoping the e6 soft will be a great winter ball for me!

Really enjoyed the interview - very informative.
Interesting how the make the core soft in the middle and harder on the outside.

Sounds like he is a real R&D junkie - just the kind of guy you want to Marketing your product.
He's got a passion for the game- that is for sure.

Need to work on those Hot Dog toppings though...

Last edited:
Just listened...really informative and I can't wait to try the e6 soft. His burger choice is spot on!!

Really good stuff. Definetly going to try both but I think the soft will be better for me.
Adam is a really good follow on twitter. Funny dude. And the fact that his favorite sandwich is a burger is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered! Thanks for the opportunity!!! Great show, very entertaining!!

Will the slipres cover only be on the B series?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back