THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Sweet. Does that mean we get the deal but King bed rooms just won't be on the same floor or around the others?

Correct, and Im not 100% sure the block necessarily guarantees rooms close together anyhow, just merely a total # of rooms.

As soon as I hear back I'll let you all know

Just a perspective from in the industry.

Mike is correct. A block of rooms just specifies the number of rooms committed. Floor number and proximity to others in he same block are not covered in the booking agreement (in 99% of cases).

Hotels don't generally place room assignments for groups until the day of arrival. Unless it's a school group where they have to be together for safety reasons.

That said it usually is in the hotels best interest to have groups as close as possible to avoid disruption to other guests.

I have a feeling THP has a pretty good size room block, so chances are you will not be far from other THP'ers.

I am thinking Pine Lakes in the a.m. and Stonewall in the pm. Less driving once the second round is finished!

Yea, that would be my preferred option!

I am thinking Pine Lakes in the a.m. and Stonewall in the pm. Less driving once the second round is finished!

Yea, that would be my preferred option... after 2 rounds of golf, dinner and a couple drinks, no lullaby will be needed!

Ok, are we gonna play friday
You know it buddy! I'm planning on leaving early enough Friday morning to get into town to give me some time to warm up before and tee off!

Keep me in this loop - I may come into Pittsburgh Thurs night.

I'll take one for the team and make sure to wear Nike or Alial Fital that weekend lol.

I just bought 4 Puma Tech polo's the other day, couldn't resist...$19.99 each!

i have some nike and UA i can switch too and by the time this event comes around could be a bunch of other stuff too since i haven't seen much outside of the biodrives i like in the current Puma collection.

You know it buddy! I'm planning on leaving early enough Friday morning to get into town to give me some time to warm up before and tee off!

updated ya on the list

I'm still working out my details for travel but I should have them wrapped up here today or tomorrow and I can work out some extra rounds with everyone. I think my wife was getting annoyed from me talking about this all weekend...

Please put me down for a Friday round Mike.

Still working on the details with the wife but I will be playing on Friday come hell or high water :)

gee if I can get canadan to play on Friday we could have one epic battle, Maddog & Canadan vs The Panda & 90210 errr I me six4three5

OITW and I are flying in early Friday am, leaving Sunday night. Please put on the list for extra rounds on both days.

EDIT: Looks like MBurnham is too! Sign him up!

Last edited:
gee if I can get canadan to play on Friday we could have one epic battle, Maddog & Canadan vs The Panda & 90210 errr I me six4three5
Consider this done.

Mike I am down for both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike, can you put me in for a Friday round. I'm on the same flight as OITW and Gr8Dryv. Thanks.

Anyone needing a 4th early sunday?

Also will be driving down from Rochester, not sure when, sounds like thursday if I can squeeze into a foursome

Mike - put GregDan and I down for Friday round, probably 12-1 tee time.

Put me down for a friday round, time doesnt matter

What other courses would anyone suggest in the area? Looking to mix it up for the Sunday round.

Mike, I haven't even thought about travel plans yet, but, I will probably be looking for a Friday and Sunday round, the latter preferably in the morning. If flight availability makes me change that, I'll let you know. ATL-Pitt shouldn't be a big deal I wouldn't think.

Back