FS/FT: Callaway Apex 4-SW and Titleist Vokey SM5 60*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanzabar

Oh So Colt!
Reaction score
Handicap
This is probably something I will regret, but I think I want to move in a different direction as far as irons. CPO has the 4-PW, AW with KBS Tour for $723 just as an example.

Callaway Apex 4-PW (AW and SW were sold separately)
Excellent condition.. Really stinking close to mint.
Right hand
2* flat
4-PW have KBS Tour 120 stiff shafts
4-PW are all 1/2" short
Golf Pride CP2 wrap grips (they have 2 rounds on them)

$425 shipped for 4-PW or will trade for:

Ping i25 irons
Ping g25 irons

Titleist Vokey SM5 --- SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Oh man. I love my i25's. The last thing in the world I need to do is change my irons again. Yet this calls to me...

Oh man. I love my i25's. The last thing in the world I need to do is change my irons again. Yet this calls to me...

I have a problem... I really do. The Apex are better looking, easier to hit and are longer. I recently bought a Ping bag that I love and I want i25's to go in it.

Oh man... but 2* flat... I need 2-3* upright... Cant bend a club 4+ degrees, can you?

Oh man... but 2* flat... I need 2-3* upright... Cant bend a club 4+ degrees, can you?

If I am not mistaken, with these being forged, they can be bent 4 degrees.

My maroon dot PINGS were bent to standard. Not sure how the apex bend.

Did you order them 2* flat?
I am very interested in these. I am going to contact Callaway tomorrow and ask them about bending. 4-5 degrees. I am also going to ask them if, when new irons are ordered flat or upright, do they have them premade like that, or are they bent from standard. Bent 2*, then 4-5* the other way may cause weakness. We shall see.

Did you order them 2* flat?
I am very interested in these. I am going to contact Callaway tomorrow and ask them about bending. 4-5 degrees. I am also going to ask them if, when new irons are ordered flat or upright, do they have them premade like that, or are they bent from standard. Bent 2*, then 4-5* the other way may cause weakness. We shall see.

I ordered 4-PW directly from Callaway. The AW and SW were bought separate and those were bent 2* flat professionally.

Give them a call and we can work something out.

I suspect they are bent from standard ACovington, just to keep everything simple from an overseas order standpoint. I would say custom lie Angles are then bent prior to shipping out of US inventory. I'm a 1/2" short and flat lie guy but R-Flex. I will now exit this thread before I do something dumb.

JM

I suspect they are bent from standard ACovington, just to keep everything simple from an overseas order standpoint. I would say custom lie Angles are then bent prior to shipping out of US inventory. I'm a 1/2" short and flat lie guy but R-Flex. I will now exit this thread before I do something dumb.

JM

My previous irons were regular flex.. If that helps any. Ha!!

Take the entire set up of Apex and the Vokey for $600 shipped!!

Prefer not to split the Apex up right now.

If someone has i25s.. 4-SW, stiff flex... I will package the Apex and Vokey for them!

Start of the work week bump!! Let's get these sold or traded.

Got my eye on some i25s... lets get these bad boys sold!

Handful of people asked me about the irons being bent... I spoke with Callaway this morning and they said that the irons can be bent 4 degrees. They said that they can be sent in to them or just about any professional with proper lie angle adjustment equipment can bend forged irons 4 degrees.

$510 on the Apex set.
$100 on the SM5.
$560 takes the Apex set and Vokey.

Last edited:
Bump for the evening crew. Would love to move these tonight and ship tomorrow!!

Taking offers as well. About to pull the trigger on some i25s.. So these bad boys need to find another home!

Best reasonable offer tonight takes the Apex's!

Gonna move these over to eBay tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wedge has been sold!

Will also consider trades for Ping G25s as well.

Are you interested in selling the AW and SW? I want those bad

The heads are appealing but shaft length doesn't work for me.

AW and SW how been sold!

4-PW -- $425 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back