THP Event Coming To San Diego

Wow! FOUR events on the left coast. Explains some things. But, I'm excited and I don't even know what two of them are.

Damn, that's incredible. Lucky Devils!

Four west coast events?
Sign me up!
And #RegionalRivalry out here would be fun - if we could field a (small) team from AZ that Fupresti wouldn't bail on, that is….
#NoFreeAgents

I am ready to put the entire area on my back and get this done.

Looks like a good time to me. Sign me up!

Wowzers I didn't see that coming. 2 more West Events in addition to The King and The Grandaddy?!

Love me some San Diego

Using Tapatalk

Did someone say Sun Diego THP event???

$ events on the West Coast events on tap for this year is amazing

oh shnap. Can't wait to hear more.

Unbelievable! Guess I should have to moved to SD last summer when my wife got a job offer there :).

Time for the west coasters to step up. Looks like 2015 is our year.

West coast events - 4
Michigan - 0

Well I do enjoy traveling.

Hoping one of the 2 new ones is a Regional Rivalry event so we can finally put to bed whether the West Coast can step up to the plate and show THP we can be a force.

West Coasters need to step up for sure. Two more unannounced events holy crap....

Hoping one of the 2 new ones is a Regional Rivalry event so we can finally put to bed whether the West Coast can step up to the plate and show THP we can be a force.

I am ready to put the entire area on my back and get this done.

Looking forward to seeing if the Southwest makes it as one of the Regional Rivalries...

San Diego for golf? Spectacular! #WestCoastPartiesTheMost

I picked the right year to move to SANDOG�� Sign me up!

Holy crap! Man I can't even wrap my head around two more events on the west coast. Time to step up our game left coasters! Seriously though, I am just speechless!

JB, you can be honest, I made a great impression right? Hahaha

Holy crap! Man I can't even wrap my head around two more events on the west coast. Time to step up our game left coasters! Seriously though, I am just speechless!

JB, you can be honest, I made a great impression right? Hahaha

Sure...We will go with that. :D

Boom! Love the updates. I love to go out with a Big Bang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome news! I can't wait to hear more on the other 2 events!

2015 seems to be our year but unless we can step up it might be a long time coming again.

As long as my work schedule allows, I'm trying for entry into every west coast event. Might not make #theking but definitely keep my eye out for updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news!!! Forget work. I have tons of vacation on the books. I want in them all. :)

2015 seems to be our year but unless we can step up it might be a long time coming again.

I think a lot of us west coast guys are putting unnecessary pressure on ourselves.

These events are contests. At the end of the day, all we can do is enter just like everyone else regardless of physical location. Unless I'm mistaken, being on the West Coast (the best coast) does not increase one's chances over someone freezing on the East Coast (that was a shot at the other coast)

With that said, I still got my fingers crossed for #TheKing and can't wait for the other two events. My wife, Lindsay has also been hit with the THP and golf bug. If there is a west coast couples event like "Love is in the Air" she would kill me if I didn't enter.

Good luck to everyone.

Well, I missed all this excitement yesterday and am just catching up on all the good Left Coast news. I can't wait to see/hear what JB and GG have up their sleeves.

Well, I missed all this excitement yesterday and am just catching up on all the good Left Coast news. I can't wait to see/hear what JB and GG have up their sleeves.
Rob, I also missed this yesterday. Been hanging out in the #RegionalRivalry thread to much the last few days. I'm really excited to hear about two more events in CA. I somehow have to figure out how to get my stuff together and try for some of these.

Back