Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

All I know is that I like my region and I like rivalries. This all just sounds like a no brainer to me. What I would give for nor-cal to take on so-cal. I love my so-cal sports teams, but for quality of life I choose el Norte!

Convince one of those sides to travel?
#GoodLuck :D

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

Convince one of those sides to travel?
#GoodLuck :D

Hahaha, this was all self serving. I live right into the middle, they can come to me!

A few of us were discussing a north vs south gathering a week or so ago. I don't think it's too far fetched for CA to duke it out.

I wish I could say something about Iowa but I hate this place.

We have nice people , that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I had a lot to catch up on. Mostly shots fired at/or from Texas but based on the sheer number of post interest is high and I can't wait to hear more I hope NY's captain will have more than 8 guys to choose from when the date is announced and guys can figure out if the schedule is possible for them.
I think we've got that covered with just the western part of the state.

All I know is everyone can talk trash all along but in the end New York will come out on top...book it!
I like where Gregg's head is at.

All I know is everyone can talk trash all along but in the end New York will come out on top...book it!
Ppsshhh get back to shoveling snow. You know Illinois or the Midwest has this!!!

I wish I could say something about Iowa but I hate this place.

We have nice people , that's about it.

It has you and Hawk....nuff said

Well this thread has certainly been busy tonight! Love catching up on the trash talk! Can't wait to see the details on this one!! Hope I can represent in this one! Nothing I love more than competition team golf!

Jimmy is on my team ! along with Christian, Amol, Ddec and mpeterson - we are stacked!!

Yea he lives in rock island I believe
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't goofy....although that's close enough to Iowa!

Nate the Great's Top 10 Pre #RegionalRivalry Rankings as of 2/9/15

10. Tennessee - There are 8 THP'er in TN....right?

9. North Carolina - Tons of potential in making the top 5

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

7. Arizona - "Bueller......Bueller......Bueller....."

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

2. New York - Big salaries, big players, expect big things from them this year.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Rankings are subject to change.............

Depending where this is Jersey gets 16.

10. Tennessee - There are 8 THP'er in TN....right?

9. North Carolina - Tons of potential in making the top 5

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

2. New York - Big salaries, big players, expect big things from them this year.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Hopefully these are more accurate than your Morgan Cup predictions.

Depending where this is Jersey gets 16.

16 what? People that will travel possibly out of state to compete in #RegionalRivalry?

I know somewhere is a meme with a guy standing alone with his golf clubs in the desert, waiting for..... something. Maybe a ride?

Wowza, getting fierce in here again. I'm much to happy go lucky for some of this I suppose. I'll be happy, and hopefully play for whatever my region ends up, if not, I'll still be happy.

Hopefully these are more accurate than your Morgan Cup predictions.

I predicted the MC champ & I'm from Texas.... Just saying.

#HaveBagWillTravel

#HaveBagWillTravel

I knew you and me were going to get along real well.

NY and MA go together like Republicans and Democrats

Haha pretty much the equivalent of lamb and tuna fish.

#HaveBagWillTravel

Whoa...You bet against both Nate and PoundCookie and they are both from Texas? Does that get you kicked out of the state?

Back