I think all it really needs is a removeable plastic cap over the adjustment area with a flexable boot for the shaft. Then it would look like a typical putter.

Saw this one in the GD Hot List last night while reading in my...office.

Its interesting looking, a TON of adjustability there, in albeit a BRIGHT package.

Saw this one in the GD Hot List last night while reading in my...office.

Its interesting looking, a TON of adjustability there, in albeit a BRIGHT package.

Think it's a good idea? Giving consumers the ability to adjust putters. Wonder how much it would be used and if it would help or not.

Few photos for ease of reference:

loop-happy-putters-back-518.jpg

loop-happy-putters-top-518.jpg

I can dig the colours, but it is quite busy. Innovative though!

Kind of cool, but they should make a removable cover to hide some of the tech and make it cleaner looking

Kind of cool, but they should make a removable cover to hide some of the tech and make it cleaner looking

I dunno, stories sell in golf, and by exposing that tech I think they're trying to tell a story. Its a different one for sure, but a story nonetheless.

Options are always cool though for sure.

I dunno, stories sell in golf, and by exposing that tech I think they're trying to tell a story. Its a different one for sure, but a story nonetheless.

Options are always cool though for sure.
Yea, I can agree with that, so maybe they do both, put alignment aids on the cover and on the putter without the cover. That way the player that wants all the adjustability can still get cleaner lines or just leave raw and different looking.

The CEO has some experience with putter companies, so this just may catch on. I'd be much more interested if the price came down a bit.

It's odd looking for sure. The moi on this thing is way up there. No twisting at all

Dhartmann and I did a little practicing with the Happy Putter at the PGATSS. They are sort of painful to look at, but sound/felt pretty good.

Not sure if I've had a chance to post this yet, so I will just in case.

Ugly. Why you make ugly putters? That does not make me happy at all.

I'm seriously pondering this. I don't get why so many people are harping on the colors or distraction, though. It's two colors...blue and green. I don't think that's substantially worse than black and white or steel and white. I mean, the Bettinardi Kaleidoscope was more colorful (and more beautiful). The logic for me is that with so many adjustments for drivers, the real benefit might actually be in putters.

Anyone try it? I'm hesitant to take a dip on something I can't try first.

The Pontiac Aztek of putters!

2001PontiacAztek.jpg

I really really really want to roll one.

Finally saw one in person today at used golfsmith rack, yikes!

I'd love for THP to get one in for review. I'm not scared.

I think it's adorable

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

That thing looks awesome with those colors!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I missed this thread before.

My local Golf Galaxy has bought into the idea of the Happy Putter. They have 3 racks of brand new ones. That's probably 10 more Happy Putters than all of the other brands putters combined.
Now don't get me wrong, I like the adjustability though I would probably tinker too much. I know Cure raised some eyebrows initially but seem to work really well for some. I would be interested in reading a THP review.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

There are worse looking putters out there, and while no putter suits everyone's eye, if a player likes it and it helps them make more putts good for them!

Not sure that looking down at all the brightness would make me happy. Of course, if I look forward and see the ball drop in hole on a consistent basis, the look at address would be irrelevant.

Back