What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife made tacos tonight. And they were fantastic if I must say

My handmade empanadas ala Colombia!

Pasta salad, tuna fish sandwiches and some potato chips. Light and easy. I was able to walk the dog for 2 miles after dinner then hit some wedge shots in the yard. Snow finally melted away in Spokane.

Homemade Mac and cheese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

going to try homemade Sushi, got some fresh Tuna, Salmon and Scallops. Made the Sushi rice and will start putting it together soon. Also Steaks in the Egg for the non Sushi eaters.

How did it come out? I haven't done homemade in ages, but salmon is my favorite for homemade.

For me, a BBQ bacon cheeseburger with two new beers before seeing Jim Breuer tonight.

It was excellent, I am trying to download pic but it is taking forever.

The one thing I did take away from the experience is it is much more fun to sit down in place and order than make it yourself. I had 3 beers and 2 shots getting 1 platter made, I have watched people make it for years and thought that it looked easy. It is not easy at all, there is serious skills involved to make it look right.

Homemade sushi

Yesterday, for my birthday, I made some nice fillets on the grill, with a salad, easy and simple.
Tonight my wife made an eggplant lasagna and salad.
Restaurant food for the coming week as I am on the road in Savannah with work. No time for golf :angry::banghead:

Chicken and prawn souvlaki

I was thinking of doing ribs to have during The Walking Dead but decided to cook a Cornish game hen.

Yes please.

8b2dde805fd456c9475106ff7d2a6913.jpg

Flank steak, broccoli and potatoes.

Spiced chicken breast and roasted potatoes

Maybe a buffet....VEGAS BUFFET.

Crab legs and steak for breakfast...I like it.

Pack your bags...we can all help babysit!
Hahaha! I wish my friend, that would be epic.

And we could probably sell the movie rights and make bank later too!

Last night was mashed cauliflower, middle eastern lamb meatballs and middle eastern spiced mashed butternut squash. I am loving our new whole30/paleo/low carb diet. So filling.

225_zpse5946a70.jpg

Mississippi Pot Roast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back