THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

I havent played out that way so I cant speak to the golf there.

Sure, that would be cool. I just have to make sure I'm able to get a tee time at Pine Lakes in the a.m. early enough to be able to make it to the tee time with you gents. I will call Pine Lakes today about it and let you know.

Let me know what you come up with bro - I'm in!

For those folks interested in playing in Ohio, like me, Bigball, Pete(maybe; he may have played OH already), anyone else, it looks like there are some closer options to Olde Stonewall than Pine Lakes. The Lake Club, Firestone Farms, Reserve Run, Whispering Pines and Kensington among them.

Does anyone have any insight into the above courses?

I will likely book at one of these depending on what I'm able to find out Friday a.m., then head over to Old Stonewall for an afternoon round so I can scout the place for my victory round the next day. If anyone wants to join me on this 36 hole, multi state romp, let me know.

We'll be up for it Chris. The plans are up in the air but I will nail it down for some good golf in the area.

Chris. Do you want to join Cbaker2882, BigBall (possibly) and I for a Friday afternoon practice round?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for that!

I've decided to fly in. Rather get there early, hang out with people, play extra golf, than sit on a train for 9 hours, show up, play, the jet. Once I get my tickets then I can talk about hotel stuff.
Right now I am looking to fly in Thursday and leave Sunday morning.

Put me down for a tentative Friday tee time.

Ticket booked, getting in at 1015 on the 12th

Well we're paid in full so I guess I should think about the "extras"

Kev

Have you played Lodestone out in Deep Creek? Might be a place to play on the way home- incredible course! Also thought Mystic Rock was being thrown around?

That's what I was thinking. I'll set it up. Hopefully we can meet some other people since no one reached out to play. At least to me...I'll be in the corner with my clubs :arrogant:
We should shoot for a tee time between 1230-130

That's what I was thinking. I'll set it up. Hopefully we can meet some other people since no one reached out to play. At least to me...I'll be in the corner with my clubs :arrogant:

I think the fact that you guys had a set 4some so early probably had guys looking elsewhere

Haha its ok. If no one plays with me I'd just be the guy on the range for like 8 hours lol. I'll talk to my old man and see what his thoughts are. Love the guy but I get to play with him all the time. Wouldn't mind trading him for some other THPers that weekend.

Ok looks like the Links at Firestone Farms won out as the Ohio course. It's a little less than 30 minutes from Old Stonewall, so I'm thinking 800 - 830 ish tee time in the morning will give us enough time to make a tee time after 1 at Old Stonewall.

So for Friday a.m. in Ohio, I have right now:

Me
Bigball
PLin
Robozero.

If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Haha its ok. If no one plays with me I'd just be the guy on the range for like 8 hours lol. I'll talk to my old man and see what his thoughts are. Love the guy but I get to play with him all the time. Wouldn't mind trading him for some other THPers that weekend.

I might be down for a round on Friday depending on when I get in and if the lady cares that I play. The question is if you and Freddie would be down with playing with me slowing you guys down!

Ok looks like the Links at Firestone Farms won out as the Ohio course. It's a little less than 30 minutes from Old Stonewall, so I'm thinking 800 - 830 ish tee time in the morning will give us enough time to make a tee time after 1 at Old Stonewall.

So for Friday a.m. in Ohio, I have right now:

Me
Bigball
PLin
Robozero.

If anyone else is interested, let me know.

I'd be interested as well depending on when I arrive. My plan is to arrive Thursday so I have all Friday to do whatever, especially since the Pirates/Phillies game was scrapped.

I'd be interested as well depending on when I arrive. My plan is to arrive Thursday so I have all Friday to do whatever, especially since the Pirates/Phillies game was scrapped.

Ok cool. Just let me know when you want me to include you on the list and make a tee time for you. I have to watch the Phillies all the time and that's torture enough for me.

I would be interested as well.

Looks like they're hosting the Phillies Fri-Sun the Battle for Pennsylvania! 7pm Friday, 4pm Saturday 1:35 Sunday. Brewers the days prior.

Great Mike, looking forward to it!

441 if you want to put us down for 10am I'll let you know what the exact time is we get for Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

im all in for a pirates game as well...if you don't mind tagalongs

Kev

Have you played Lodestone out in Deep Creek? Might be a place to play on the way home- incredible course! Also thought Mystic Rock was being thrown around?

i was looking to play somewhere on the way home sunday as well. initially was thinking somewhere around Whiskey Creek, MD Natl or anyone of the course around there, but am open.

Any interest in teeing it up Sunday morning?

i was looking to play somewhere on the way home sunday as well. initially was thinking somewhere around Whiskey Creek, MD Natl or anyone of the course around there, but am open.

I'm open as well. Something new and good would be nice. I've heard good things about lodestone.

I'm intrigued.

SaA

I'm open as well. Something new and good would be nice. I've heard good things about lodestone.

I'm intrigued.

SaA
GregDan and I are talking about doing the same thing Sunday - only on the way back to Indiana.

Another Foursome is booked at Olde Stonewall for Friday afternoon. We have a 2 pm tee time.

Philly Golf Guy
BIGBALL
cbaker2882
BeeDoubleU

I'm intrigued.

SaA

It truly is an awesome golf course.. and I played it in October when it was 39' 20-25mph winds - and snow showers!

I think the fact that you guys had a set 4some so early probably had guys looking elsewhere

pretty much my thought too. I am always game for teeing it up with you freddie and anyone else.

Myself, Mikeg, t2grn18 and Leeb18 are booked on Sunday at 9:30 AM

Back