How many u need rock?

7996acf5f72e87822edc813b477077ed.jpg
Is there another pallet?

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

I have 12 dizen 330-rx right now. But those sure are tempting

~Rock

I have 4 Iowa public courses I want to cross off my bucket list:

Northwest Iowa
Brooks Golf Club
Landsmeer Golf Club

Southeast Iowa
Spirit Hollow

Central Iowa
Bluetop Ridge

Anyone interested in hooking up this summer and hitting any of these up?

Iowa 2015

I'll play Riverside anytime. I love spirit hollow S well but it's a little bit of a haul so I would need lead time for that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northwest Iowa
Brooks Golf Club
Landsmeer Golf Club

Southeast Iowa
Spirit Hollow

Central Iowa
Bluetop Ridge

Let's see what we can work out.

Northwest Iowa
Brooks Golf Club
Landsmeer Golf Club

Southeast Iowa
Spirit Hollow

Central Iowa
Bluetop Ridge

I could potentially do Riverside and Spirit Hollow since they are within day trip distance for me.

~Rock

I'm playing Riverside on Tuesday. Last minute vacation planning. Anyone free?

I'm playing Riverside on Tuesday. Last minute vacation planning. Anyone free?

Damn if I wasn't just coming off a 10 day vacation I would but I doubt work would appreciate that . Have fun and hopefully the weather holds off!

Damn if I wasn't just coming off a 10 day vacation I would but I doubt work would appreciate that . Have fun and hopefully the weather holds off!

Cough, hack, sniffle. Caught something in vacation sorry.

Hehe if only.

So a slight adjustment to the Iowa event. We tried very hard to do something new but alas the logistics were a nightmare. So Saturday will now be 36 holes at TCI and Sunday will be 18 holes at Honey Creek.

So a slight adjustment to the Iowa event. We tried very hard to do something new but alas the logistics were a nightmare. So Saturday will now be 36 holes at TCI and Sunday will be 18 holes at Honey Creek.

That's still a great fricken weekend!! Let's get the numbers up! I'm getting hitched!!

That's still a great fricken weekend!! Let's get the numbers up! I'm getting hitched!!
Tammy and I are planning a dinner at the house again. If everyone wants to pitch in and since it will be warmer. We can have a nice spread. Then we can turn our attention to the special guest and how we welcome him into matrimony.

Tammy and I are planning a dinner at the house again. If everyone wants to pitch in and since it will be warner. We can have a nice spread. Then we can turn our attention to the special guest and hire we welcome him into matrimony.

Last time was awesome

After spending the day with the mayor and the pilot, this can't come soon enough. Going to be a very fun weekend indeed. Also, McRock now has a taste for fireball, and I see his handicap plummeting as a result!

After spending the day with the mayor and the pilot, this can't come soon enough. Going to be a very fun weekend indeed. Also, McRock now has a taste for fireball, and I see his handicap plummeting as a result!

As long as his fireball "usage", and his game, peak while in MB, I approve of this.

The Mayor was straight piping his driver today, also had a pretty hot putter. I definitely wouldn't want to face him in match play.

I love that the Mayor nickname has caught on

I love both venues and the people are awesome. Can't wait

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh hey Iowa! Hope folks haven't forgot about this fun event :)

Let's bump this thread and add some more folks to this trip

First post is updated with the course plans. Check it out and if anyone has any questions. Let Mcrock or myself know.

Formats are still to be decided. So if anyone has suggestions, post them up. Also to be determined is the details of the Prince's bachelor party.

First post is update with the course plans. Check it out and if anyone has any questions. Let Mcrock or myself know.
And now participant lists.... ?

I will work on that at some point. I'm flying 10 of the next 13 days so it might take a bit to get one put together.

Back