Going to pull the trigger on some MP 58 irons

chrismikayla

Reaction score
Handicap
As some of you know I recently purchased some GI improvement irons but you know we can never be satisfied with just one set or two.:bashful: I saw a set of these in Golfsmith in pristine condition for $129 and am thinking about them even though they are not GI as my second set. I just hope they are not too punishing.

You'll def be stepping up in the ole demand area, but if it makes you happy dude, then go for it, for sure. Besides, for 129, why not?

You'll def be stepping up in the ole demand area, but if it makes you happy dude, then go for it, for sure. Besides, for 129, why not?

Thanks part of the reason is that I play best with heavy shafts I'm finding that I'm inconsistent with the light shafts that come with SGI clubs nowadays. Most players clubs have the s300 shaft I like off the shelf. My kids play multiple sports and I shell out a LOT of money on that and can't really justify spending a lot to but AND reshaft new clubs.

There ya go dude, in the end, play what makes you happy. That's what it's all about.

As some of you know I recently purchased some GI improvement irons but you know we can never be satisfied with just one set or two.:bashful: I saw a set of these in Golfsmith in pristine condition for $129 and am thinking about them even though they are not GI as my second set. I just hope they are not too punishing.
I did that with mp32's and played them regularly for about two years. Go for it!

Back