Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Good luck everyone! Lot's of creative people on here.

Good luck to all.

Thanks to the captains for being good sports about the free shot trash talking. It made it easy for this newbie to post entry even though I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone in person yet.

Good luck everybody.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone!

Just went through and read every single entry again. Alot of fluff but there were some really strong entries. One in particular really made me laugh out loud.

Just went through and read every single entry again. Alot of fluff but there were some really strong entries. One in particular really made me laugh out loud.
Good to know my post supplied you with amusement!

Good luck!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Is today THE DAY?.......or are you guys just tugging on JB's shorts? :alien:

Best of luck to all.

Well.....he hasn't said it wasn't the day yet, so that's a good sign!:fingers-crossed:

Good Luck... To me!

And one other person.

Just kidding.

Not really.

I want in!

Looking forward to seeing who gets in. This is going to be a pretty epic event.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Selection Wednesday?

Selection Thursday > Selection Friday

I think selection Thursday has a nice ring to it too. :bulgy-eyes:

Yeah but not nearly as nice as selection Wednesday. I think I know a few people who would agree :angel:

You can pick me any day of the week. Just sayin

Yeah but not nearly as nice as selection Wednesday. I think I know a few people who would agree :angel:

Remember now, You had rather run through hell with gasoline drawers on or was it, you'd rather french kiss an alligator :D

Good luck you all! :blob:

Take all the time you need to make sure you get the spelling right. S O X F A N

Selection Wednesday sounds better than selection thursday(will be in a training class with limited access during the day thursday plus driving) but of course that is way better than selection friday.

Back