Final Signup - 2015 Love Is In The Air - Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2015 THP Event calendar is jam packed and one of the most sought after events is once again Love Is In The Air sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf. All of the details for this awesome event can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ve-Is-In-The-Air-Sponsored-By-Cobra-PUMA-Golf

How To Signup
Final Signup is open today at 1pm EST and remain open for 1 hour.
Tonight we will randomly select 9 people that signed up during the 1 hour period
Sending in entry early or late will not be counted.
Send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
Include this info (all must be included to qualify)
Your full name
Your Significant Other's Full Name
Your forum screen name

Sit back and join us in the evening to see if you are selected to be a part of this special event. If you do not get into the first 20, a waiting list will be set up with those remaining.

THP Events
Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is your invitation to signup. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to signup for a chance to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club and help support an amazing organization called Folds of Honor. You can do so by clicking here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to everyone! Can't wait to find out who will be joining us in Orlando!

Here it is...last shot.

I will be here with bells on.

Good luck to all!

Good luck to all my fellow "last chancers" today!

Ready to rumble!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone!

I am going to be a nervous wreck from 1:00 pm through the time when the announcement is made. Good luck everyone!!

Good luck everybody. I wonder how many are trying for those final 9 spots.

Reminder set for 1pm. I hope scanned money is what pushes my entry over the edge haha

Good luck everybody. I wonder how many are trying for those final 9 spots.
I think yesterday there was something like 20ish couples that entered, but I would assume more will try and enter today that forgot etc. Either way, in the words of the Hunger Games "May the odds be ever in your favor".

Congrats to those that made it in yesterday and good luck to those trying today. I really wish I could put me name in the hat as those who make it are in for a wonderful time! We had such a great time last year!

I think yesterday there was something like 20ish couples that entered, but I would assume more will try and enter today that forgot etc. Either way, in the words of the Hunger Games "May the odds be ever in your favor".

20ish maybe posted but there are always a bunch more that dont

Since gizmo stamped his ticket to this event, I assume only 9 lucky members get their name called today?

Since gizmo stamped his ticket to this event, I assume only 9 lucky members get their name called today?

correct

uh!, isn't it supposed to be 9 not 10 in 1st post?

Good luck everyone, can't wait to see who the others are.

Lol, so is the event, was just a teaser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. This is gonna be one heck of an event.

Good luck today!

Why not, I figure its time my wife really sees what THP is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back