NHL 2014-2015 Season

Ugh that sucks. The Islanders are pretty good this season but still gotta have more shots than that. How many goals?

They got 2 goals at least against the Isles on the 10 shots. All that standing around between shots the goalie couldn't get his gluts to activate :)

They got 2 goals at least against the Isles on the 10 shots. All that standing around between shots the goalie couldn't get his gluts to activate :)
Haha nice. That is a nice shooting percentage at least......

Some great goal tending from both sides in the Tampa-Nashville matchup.

First time all year the Sabres actually outplayed someone and lost. Outshot and outhit the Sens but could only get 1 past Lehner on 36 shots. Martin, I hope you started him in fantasy hockey.

First time all year the Sabres actually outplayed someone and lost. Outshot and outhit the Sens but could only get 1 past Lehner on 36 shots. Martin, I hope you started him in fantasy hockey.

yes, my goalers are having a good night, still 1-1 end of 3rd for Price too

Dear Boston,

Thank you for Tyler Seguin.

Dallas

You're welcome. Glad he decided to grow up, ease off on the partying, and stop attempting to sleep with his teammates wives & girlfriends.

Dear Boston,

Thank you for Tyler Seguin.

Dallas

You're welcome.

Sincerely,

Toronto Maple Leafs

Kessel was -4 in a 5-4 loss.......

You're welcome.

Sincerely,

Toronto Maple Leafs

Kessel was -4 in a 5-4 loss.......

I heard he got dropped down to the 4th line in that game. Yikes.

It's starting to feel more and more like Boston should be sellers at the deadline. After a good January, they've been mostly bad in February. Consistently inconsistent.

I heard he got dropped down to the 4th line in that game. Yikes.

It's starting to feel more and more like Boston should be sellers at the deadline. After a good January, they've been mostly bad in February. Consistently inconsistent.

Florida won yesterday ;)

Anybody else seen this Seguin/Benn "scandal" calling out the Sedin's? Kinda silly and I think it's being blown out of proportion.

Stars said they would issue a statement on it. Greaaaaaat. Seguin and Benn are two of my favorite players to watch outside of Chicago and it'd be a shame for them to be punished for nothing.

Wow! Massive trade between Jets and Sabres.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wow! Massive trade between Jets and Sabres.

The Jets have agreed to deal Kane, defenseman Zach Bogosian and an unsigned prospect to the Sabres for defenseman Tyler Myers, winger Drew Stafford, a first-round draft pick and prospects Joel Armia and Brendan Lemieux.

I'm not happy with this. I don't like Kane's act. Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux and a 1st is way too much to give up IMO.

Zach Bogosian is almost a better pickup than Kane in this one. Very solid defenseman.

Zach Bogosian is almost a better pickup than Kane in this one. Very solid defenseman.

I do like Bogosian but he's injury prone and Armia and Lemeiux are real solid prospects. Wouldn't have given them up.
Here's my prediction, Stafford and Myers are going to be real good on the Jets.

I think this is a move that could help both teams acheiving their goals for this year, the sabres are geting pretty good players, but they won't play this year, so their chances to get Connor are still good. On the other hand, staffor and Myers will help the Jet with their playoff run, even if they dont have the goalie to go trough one round

I think this is a move that could help both teams acheiving their goals for this year, the sabres are geting pretty good players, but they won't play this year, so their chances to get Connor are still good. On the other hand, staffor and Myers will help the Jet with their playoff run, even if they dont have the goalie to go trough one round

I agree with you Martin, I guess I'm just not a fan of Kane and his act.

I agree with you Martin, I guess I'm just not a fan of Kane and his act.

I wouldnt say I am a fan, but give him time, he will grow up

That's a huge deal. I love seeing hockey trades and not salary moves. Time to see if these boys from Buffalo can step up and put their potential into on ice performance. Having to throw in the 19th overall pick tells me both the Sabers and Jets feel that Myers and Stafford are under performers hopefully a change in scenery does them some good.

Summed up perfectly. Well put.

Man I was hoping Stewart was going to the Jets so I wouldn't have to hear about him coming to Boston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I was hoping Stewart was going to the Jets so I wouldn't have to hear about him coming to Boston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope he doesn't land in Boston. It will not help them win anything, but the team that meet them in playoffs(if they make the playoffs) with two knuckleheads like Fucick and Stewarts is gonna get hurt.

I really hope he doesn't land in Boston. It will not help them win anything, but the team that meet them in playoffs(if they make the playoffs) with two knuckleheads like Fucick and Stewarts is gonna get hurt.

Martin, you may hate to admit it but Stewart will be a good fit for someone in the playoffs when the refs put away the whistles and it becomes a different game altogether.

Anybody else seen this Seguin/Benn "scandal" calling out the Sedin's? Kinda silly and I think it's being blown out of proportion.

Stars said they would issue a statement on it. Greaaaaaat. Seguin and Benn are two of my favorite players to watch outside of Chicago and it'd be a shame for them to be punished for nothing.

Haven't seen anything on this. What's the story?

Back