Contest Winners Thread

Looks like a few THPers, including myself, will get to try the new super stroke square grip!

Anyone get their grip yet?

I won one of the counterbalance ones and have not got it yet
Thanks. USPS and UPS around here does a fantastic job of losing my gear. Really looking forward to getting this grip on and into play.

Contest Winners Thread

Look what just showed up! Won these bad boys from the PGA Show giveaways. Asked for the red ones but I guess they don't come in midsize, so I've got the black instead. No reason to complain about free grips though! I'll post more thoughts about them in the appropriate thread.

5d00862288b84f1f9b1a44eec815251d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Look what just showed up! Won these bad boys from the PGA Show giveaways. Asked for the red ones but I guess they don't come in midsize, so I've got the black instead. No reason to complain about free grips though! I'll post more thoughts about them in the appropriate thread.

5d00862288b84f1f9b1a44eec815251d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those are some sharp looking grips. I'd love to hear some feedback on them once you get them installed and out on the course.

Those are some sharp looking grips. I'd love to hear some feedback on them once you get them installed and out on the course.
Not sure when they'll make it out to the course since I've got a perfectly fine set of Lamkins on now. Maybe on one or two

Not sure when they'll make it out to the course since I've got a perfectly fine set of Lamkins on now. Maybe on one or two

Sensible. I'm sure there will be some feedback on THP on these soon. Congrats on the win.

Just got this from Twitter....

@drumdog98 Congrats! you are the selected winner for our #LunarContest Please contact ****@rdgolf.com to claim your prize !

A pair of Nike Lunar Control 3's should be on their way to my feet !

Congrats!!!

Nice Bill! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, I hope they are really comfortable!

"I would like to congratulate you on being selected as one of the winners of our recent Tour Trusty Rickie Fowler Mustache Prototype Wedge Sweepstakes."

"I would like to congratulate you on being selected as one of the winners of our recent Tour Trusty Rickie Fowler Mustache Prototype Wedge Sweepstakes."

Nice congrats on the win

Well isn't this ur lucky day

Congrats Erky !

I'm back on the winning horse!

I'm back on the winning horse!
I can't wait to play them, the hand written note is a very nice touch, interesting they showed as shipped from Dick Sporting Goods!

Back