Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Ugh.

I am gonna try to get the net setup in the next day or two here and hopefully just swinging will help me a bit. Need to get some lessons though.

Your swing look really good at the end.

Sorry I missed out in today, sounds like good times were had. I'm getting ancy for winter to end and for courses to open back up.

If this crap keeps up, I'm driving south until it's warm enough to golf. I'm outside swinging at ice in my backyard for crying out loud.

If this crap keeps up, I'm driving south until it's warm enough to golf. I'm outside swinging at ice in my backyard for crying out loud.

Hoping it warms up down here soon. I would love to get onto Bulle Rock before in season rates start.

Get lessons with my guy Jason at golf Galaxy by sesame place. Trust me.

Dang he's busy! For the entire month of March he's only available 4 days.

Yeah I'd be up for it, if outside golf is still out of the question.

Yeah I'd be up for it, if outside golf is still out of the question.
Looking like 52 and sunny Wednesday. I doing my best to get out there in the morning with our Wednesday gang. Here's to the Melt of 2015.

Might want to PM FrancisD I believe he likes that course...I think. Not sure how much he is getting to play these days with his new job.

Anyone want to get some sim time in or plan a tentative round towards the end of the month?
Yes. Outside golf

Looking like 52 and sunny Wednesday. I doing my best to get out there in the morning with our Wednesday gang. Here's to the Melt of 2015.

Yeah I have a tourney with the GAP in Wed., so am hoping lots of melting takes place. Stupid weather.

I'm officially back into golf mode. The clubs have replaced the skis in the car. I took my daughter for a fitting today and blew my entire equipment budget on her. No new clubs for me this season. But she put up some impressive numbers for a 12 year old so I decided that it was time that she got some real equipment. Smash factor of 1.43!

Is there still snow on the ground down in south Jersey?

We still have snow down here in northern MD. I am hoping after this weekend it will be mostly gone, the 10 day has the 60's twice and mostly 50's. If its looking good I might try to get out onto Bulle Rock.

I got an e mail from Back Creek in Newark that they are open, but haven't heard from any other courses yet.

I'm just outside of Philly on the jersey side, and we still have snow on the ground. It's mostly just patches, so it should be gone after the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We still have snow down here in northern MD. I am hoping after this weekend it will be mostly gone, the 10 day has the 60's twice and mostly 50's. If its looking good I might try to get out onto Bulle Rock.

Let me know if you go. Maybe I'll come down.

Also, Heron Glen is holding a TM demo day on Sunday afternoon. I'd love to get up there for some outside time with their new clubs, but am already signed up for a scramble in Wilmington.

Back