Punta Cana - All-inclusive resorts

Last time I was there we stayed at the Hard rock, very pricey 350 a night. Luckily my ex wife has family who works there we stayed for much less. First off the place is amazing, many pools to choose from (kids and adult only) and swimming style and wave pool as well. The beach was incredible. The buffet was much to leave to be desired, but maybe I had my expectations set high. There is a golf course on site, which looks amazing from what I saw. Unfortunately I did not play it, as I was not into the game at that time. Out of 5 stars I would give it a 3.5, there are better choices for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been to Cuba, Jamaica, countless Mexican ones, and the Dominican. I found the "Gran Ventana" as the best all-inclusive resort I've been to period! Except its in Puerto Plata. It had like 3-4 pools, lots of bars, I believe around 6- ala carte resaurants. Better than any others I've been to on an all-inclusive resort. The food in the buffet was top notch, and every meal you have choices. The best thing about the place is the staff, and them entertaining you all day, and into the night. Even when you come home from the bar (if you drink) off resort, they have a guy waiting inside the gate, giving out drinks out of a cooler, and cooking hotdogs if your hungry. Nice at 3 am. I recommend this place to everyone.

Back