SeeMore customer service for the win!

G.R.

Reaction score
I have to give a major shout out to SeeMore putters. I had a recent incident at a public course having my headcover stolen. (almost lost the club)

Next thing I know SeeMore is contacting me to make things right. I have not seen this level of customer care and service in years! They should be at the top of every golfers list when looking at new equipment.

Grant, I can't thank you enough!

No surprise here. SeeMore always come through with world class customer service!

I have to give a major shout out to SeeMore putters. I had a recent incident at a public course having my headcover stolen. (almost lost the club)

Next thing I know SeeMore is contacting me to make things right. I have not seen this level of customer care and service in years! They should be at the top of every golfers list when looking at new equipment.

Grant, I can't thank you enough!

G.R. Thanks for being a part of #teamSeeMore - #24/7 #allstate - Always happy to help!!

Awesome! The SeeMore team are good people for real and I'm not at all surprised they went above and beyond to get you taken care of!

Last edited:
Just another example of typical SeeMore customer service.

Grant is awesome to work with. They have taken great care of me and every other manufacturer should model their customer service after seemore.

Back