Mountain Falls, Pahrump, NV

jjfcpa

Reaction score
Handicap
I will be in Las Vegas the first week of December and I have a sister that lives in Pahrump, NV. She is trying to talk me into driving over to Pahrump to play at the Mountain Falls golf course. Looks nice, but looks can be deceiving. Anyone ever golf there and is it as good as it looks?

I will be in Las Vegas the first week of December and I have a sister that lives in Pahrump, NV. She is trying to talk me into driving over to Pahrump to play at the Mountain Falls golf course. Looks nice, but looks can be deceiving. Anyone ever golf there and is it as good as it looks?

Fantastic track, an underrated hidden gem in the area IMO. Worth the trip out

Never played there, but a guy I work with looked at moving there and played it a couple times in his trips and really liked it.

If I get over there I would love to play it.

Please let us know how it goes if you make it there!

Mountain Falls, Pahrump, NV

Great track. Well worth your time. Front 9 is a jack design, back was designed bye someone else. Cool feature of the course. There are 3 holes with dual greens. You can play to either green. The green that's protected by water or other hazards are easier to putt on while the non protected green is harder to putt on. They don't overseed so green 365. Nice practice area. Breakfast is very good too.
0458d3a02270232a45dc8fec17ea34f5.jpg
8ae206aeb1ff2b60cc2a1ae19c10e281.jpg
b0f5abae37f6e9b9f2facdc613bb5129.jpg
45ec4c7ef9f6759cab90acd4178bc94b.jpg

Last picture is of the dual greens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back