Country Music Fans in Here!!

Its funny reading everyone trashing all of the newer country music. I only started liking it within the past 10 years because it had a little more pop sound to it. I do agree though that some of the stuff, even if I dont mind it, I would never consider country.

Wait what Taylor swift is not country ???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I didnt think so but she must be since she wins so many country awards

If you wear a sundress and cowboy boots you're golden!

And fake a southern accent every once in a while, she sounds like she's a character from Georgia from law and order.

I was telling Kelly the last time we saw her on some Christmas show that I wasn't a fan of her. I know the young folks love her but there is something that turns me off.

I was telling Kelly the last time we saw her on some Christmas show that I wasn't a fan of her. I know the young folks love her but there is something that turns me off.

The fact she looks like she hasn't eaten or seen the sun in two months ?

The fact she looks like she hasn't eaten or seen the sun in two months ?

Yea she needs to chew some fatback or something to put some meat on those chicken legs :hungry:

My wife said that Taylor Swift officially became a Pop Artist with her latest album.

Umm, how about her first album.

Going to a bro country concert on Saturday. I'm going to drink a bunch of fireball and get one of those floppy Chesney hats. Don't hate lame-os.

Going to a bro country concert on Saturday. I'm going to drink a bunch of fireball and get one of those floppy Chesney hats. Don't hate lame-os.
Who all is playing? You will rock that hat my brother

What concert is it?

Who all is playing? You will rock that hat my brother

J/k on the hat by the way lol. I'm spending my money on liquor.

Florida Georgia Line, Something Rhett?, and Frankie Ballard. It's a V-Day present for the woman.

Picture needed. You wearing flip floppers as well?

J/k on the hat by the way lol. I'm spending my money on liquor.

Florida Georgia Line, Something Rhett?, and Frankie Ballard. It's a V-Day present for the woman.
You will have a blast. Is the rhett, rhett akins? If so he is excellent in concert.

Picture needed. You wearing flip floppers as well?

Hell no. It's going to be something like 1° F out there. Either Chucks or I could dig out the boots.

I tried, honestly, I tried to like country music. Do you know what you get when you play a country music song backwards? You get your girl back, your dog back and your truck back.

I figured you would be rolling VIP Limo style getting dropped off at the front door. Enjoy it!!!
Hell no. It's going to be something like 1° F out there. Either Chucks or I could dig out the boots.

Just looked and it's Thomas Rhett.
I am a hillbilly and I don't know him lol. Florida Georgia line is great though. You and the Mrs will have a great time

I figured you would be rolling VIP Limo style getting dropped off at the front door. Enjoy it!!!

Ha! We are getting a hotel, but limo is a no-go.

I am a hillbilly and I don't know him lol. Florida Georgia line is great though. You and the Mrs will have a great time

Yea it's going to be a bunch of fun. The after party is within walking distance too, so I'm going to check that out too I think.

Thomas Rhett "It goes like this" and "get me some of that"

Thomas Rhett is Rhett Akins son and is pretty good. I also think you would be surprised at Frankie Ballard who is very good as well. As for FGL.... I would bring earplugs

Thomas Rhett is Rhett Akins son and is pretty good. I also think you would be surprised at Frankie Ballard who is very good as well. As for FGL.... I would bring earplugs

Is Thomas is as good as his dad then he is excellent. I saw rhett years ago at a local bar here and it was one of the best shows I have seen

Back