Would You Jump In?

Now I will not be ridiculed for eventually sellign some of this gear after the fact right? Im not required to update equipment threads, etc correct and there is no "waiting period" before items can be sold ? :)

Can we start a thread and pose the question to THP'ers?

#OhWait

If nothing is living in it as you said, I'm in. Why not? LOL

You would be free and clear, but to be fair, the comment about doing it for the entire garage may have been Ward, nude, with a crowd full of THPers pointing and mocking. The regular filled staff bag was separate.
Is the whole garage option on the table?

I love SWAG, but unfortunately I need to live to enjoy that swag. No chance! Plus I hate getting dirty.

Place the gear on a floating dock of something in the middle so it doesn't get wet and oh yea ill do it. You pay for the trip and ill come down this weekend!

Can we start a thread and pose the question to THP'ers?

#OhWait

Im sorry, from now on I will keep my posts and threads off the forum. However it seemed like a whole lot of people were genuinely curious.

Reclaimed water pond that is filled at the top with algae or something. Looks completely solid and Mward even dropped a tee in to see if it was.

The question came up if we took a staff bag and filled it with gear, but you had no idea what the gear was would you jump in and go get it?

The ultimate SWAG lover Mward said no, but quickly waffled and we all know he would. So would you?

cf1fbbeef14646bc5eb456f0b0c86a61.jpg

Not a chance in sWardly hell.

Florida. Gators. Unknown SWAG factor. Don't think it be able to do it.

If you could guarantee no alligators/things that could bite or eat me were in there...then yep. As long as the stuff was sealed and not damaged after I got it out, heck yea I'd do it.

Im sorry, from now on I will keep my posts and threads off the forum. However it seemed like a whole lot of people were genuinely curious.

WTF?

Simply stated that we have a thread with a ton of opinions on the subject. Was a simple joke.

Honestly, this water doesn't look much different than some of the rivers in Ohio that I've been in.

#ourwatercatchesfire

Yes I would.

Nope not a chance!!

The odds of there being any LH gear I could use makes me teeter towards a no. Though, knowing some of the stuff that could be in there makes me think I just might, as long as I saw where it went in.

You would be free and clear, but to be fair, the comment about doing it for the entire garage may have been Ward, nude, with a crowd full of THPers pointing and mocking. The regular filled staff bag was separate.

crap, I may have to re-evaluate my decision, I know you got some old crummy irons that would make a great gag gift

Ya of course why not? I'm young and still able to recover from dumb decisions hah

I would pay someone to jump for me.

Hell no!

No way!!

Wth nothing alive in there I would totally do it, once you jump in that top layer moves away so you could actually see the water so for a great deal like that I would absolutely do it.

I would do it on a couple conditions:

1. The no alligator or snake guarantee has to hold up.
2. Keep the gear in your garage, and instead put an old bag or something that represents the gear into the pond so that the gear is not damaged.
3. I get to wear whatever I want into the water and bring a weapon or stick.

If it were your Srixon bag with the teeth, and everything was in a dry bag to keep everything, umm, dry... then I might be persuaded.

If its floating in the middle and I just have to swim out to it, yeah I probably would. If I have to dive down to get it... NOPE.

Back