THP Inside Look - Cobra F7 One Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month Cobra Golf announced they would be releasing the new KING F7 One irons. While the main story being discussed is the fact that the irons are all the same length, to achieve that and still have the set perform properly, quite a bit of work went into the club heads. THP went to Cobra Golf HQ to discuss this with Mike Yagley, Director of Innovation, and get the low down on how they made it all work.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/thp-inside-look-cobra-king-f7-one-irons/

Interesting stuff there. I am intrigued and hope to be able to try them some day.

Pretty cool tech! Can't wait until some of these get in the hands of more THP'ers to get some more real world reviews on them. May be a while before I get a set since I just got new irons late this summer, but I will have a set!

Really good video. Part of the reason I bought the f6 irons was the tecflo design and it was really good for me.
I am excited to have that tech in a single length setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great explanation - a lot of design decisions had to be made in order for these to work. Love hearing Yagley explain them so plainly.

Great video. That cutout is probably the best way to see what Yagley is talking about. Cobra really put some work into these. Will be interesting to see if they are successful with this.

Appreciate that Mr Yagley explained this in terms us mortals can understand and comprehend. Still super intrigued by these (especially long irons)

• Admin
Great video. That cutout is probably the best way to see what Yagley is talking about. Cobra really put some work into these. Will be interesting to see if they are successful with this.

Agreed. I had to throw that in there so it made more sense. Its a cool thing to see.

Such an awesome explanation behind the irons in relation to swing weight and design. Definitely high on the radar and I enjoyed my few swings with these back in October at THP Ambition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back