2021 Solheim Goes to Ohio

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Inverness Club in Toledo, Ohio, will host the 2021 Solheim Cup.

Excellent news, might have to check that one out since my attempt to play there a few years back was thwarted

Ohio in May sounds glorious

When the Solheim was in Illinois at Rich Harvest Farms, I attended with my wife and it was excellent. LPGA events are so much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, might be worth the trip to take my girls if I can get tickets

When the Solheim was in Illinois at Rich Harvest Farms, I attended with my wife and it was excellent. LPGA events are so much fun.

How does watching LPGA players compare to watching PGA players? I have only been to one PGA event ever so genuinely curious.

• Admin
How does watching LPGA players compare to watching PGA players? I have only been to one PGA event ever so genuinely curious.

I enjoy it more. Less crowded and more access.

Oh, great course for that event, should be a challenge.

Toledo isn't far from Indy and I have enjoyed going to LPGA events. Will definitely be interested in checking it out if I can get tickets.

Heck, I'm only 40ish miles south of Toledo, may have to make a day of that.

What JB said, plus I like it because their games and how they attack the course is more comparable to my game. They are ridiculously good.

Hope the LPGA ladies can win the Cup!!!

I grew up caddying at Inverness and have been saddened that it has been deemed too short to stay in the majors rotation. Great to see the Solheim Cup will be there and I know my daughters will want to go.

That is cool. knowing so far ahead of time gives the course time to prepare...

Back