Would You Jump In?

Nope. Aint gonna happen....

Dude, I'd jump in on one end, dive down to get it, swim with it to the other end and walk an hour to the clubhouse for my shower.

I'm under the impression it's a new bag with new clubs and whatever belongs in a bag. Just hope the clubs fit me, or sell them to get something that does. At home I'd use the power washer and the washing machine for the bag and the headcovers, cleaning get the clubs should be a piece of cake. If the clubs fit me that could be a huge bonus, if they don't I can always trade them in and get something I do like. ;)

I don't care about leeches or mosquitos, there's no way I'd be able to make >€1000 in an hour or two. So hell yes I'd jump in, leeches can be taken care of and there's stuff for the mosquito bites. My clothes can be washed, I can take a shower (or two, three, four even). The walk back to the clubhouse would be with a big grin on my face :D

Dude, I'd jump in on one end, dive down to get it, swim with it to the other end and walk an hour to the clubhouse for my shower.

I'm under the impression it's a new bag with new clubs and whatever belongs in a bag. Just hope the clubs fit me, or sell them to get something that does. At home I'd use the power washer and the washing machine for the bag and the headcovers, cleaning get the clubs should be a piece of cake. If the clubs fit me that could be a huge bonus, if they don't I can always trade them in and get something I do like. ;)

I don't care about leeches or mosquitos, there's no way I'd be able to make >€1000 in an hour or two. So hell yes I'd jump in, leeches can be taken care of and there's stuff for the mosquito bites. My clothes can be washed, I can take a shower (or two, three, four even). The walk back to the clubhouse would be with a big grin on my face :D

Sign this dude up for the Army Rangers! :bomb:

Yea I'd go in for sure

No. Definitely not. I have to remind people on my course not to go into the pond after their ball. That pond has no drainage to anywhere else, so it's basically 80 years of chemical intake, and very little release.

Somehow, the photo in that picture looks worse than our pond does.

~Rock

With my budget yup you bet. Id wrestle the alligator for the strap of the bag. Im not too proud.

Does it come with an Outing Approved shirt?

That's actually dangerous, you could end up with some pretty serious infections (think brain-eating amoebas or something), so not a chance.

HOnestly I have fallen into worse. So yes I would for a sweet bad full of swag. I used to have swap behind my house in Lutz and tried to make a bridge. "tried" fell into water very similar in composition to that pond.

That's actually dangerous, you could end up with some pretty serious infections (think brain-eating amoebas or something), so not a chance.

Them amoebas are pretty good on scrambled eggs. :thumb: I used to eat pig brains and eggs but found the amoebas less fatting. :hungry:

Heck No!

Naegleria fowleri /nəˈɡlɪəriə/ (also known as the "brain-eating amoeba") is a free-living, thermophilic excavate form of protist typically found in warm bodies of fresh water, such as ponds, lakes, rivers, and hot springs.

Naegleria_%28formes%29.png

I just swam out and took to the bottom! No bag or clubs there! Ugh!

Clubs would be RH with my luck... I wouldn't do it.

Heck No!

Naegleria fowleri /nəˈɡlɪəriə/ (also known as the "brain-eating amoeba") is a free-living, thermophilic excavate form of protist typically found in warm bodies of fresh water, such as ponds, lakes, rivers, and hot springs.

Naegleria_%28formes%29.png

Yea but if you already don't have a brain left, ya good to go! :bomb:

Do you guys supply the lifetime supply of rash cream I would need to treat myself with after jumping into that abyss?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sure, why not.

Having trouble picking an answer.

Answer number 1: Heck yeah! That's a typical swimmin' hole in Georgia. Grab a 12 pack and we'll party!

This could be #RegionalRivalry

the crazies/Southerners vs the rest of us

Nah, unless it wasn't a mystery haha

Yes. Sign me up

I don't think so. No thanks

Back