Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

Cam Talbot's stock just went way up. It looks like Lundquist will be out for a few weeks.

oh damn! that's bad for the rangers, he's been carrying them by himself

Allen got me a shut out last night as Miller craps the bed. I need the Canucks to get on a roll with him in net. I can't believe I said I want the Nucks to win anything. ugh such is fantasy sports.

Really tight match up this week I was losing 6 to 2 at one point but now it is 4 to 5. Hoping I can pull out the win man do I need it!

Like an idiot I left Rinne on the bench last night. Swing and a miss on my part. Of course I'm losing my goalie categories too.

Shaker hold on 2nd place after last week. Went 9-0, down 0-8 though to start... Getting hit with the injury bug...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh. Miller hero or goat, another 5 goals against him.

I pulled out a 6-4 win against the AWOL commish but still no shot at the playoffs. Just playing spoiler from here on out.

I sure hope Howard get's back to his old form quick!

One goalie on the IR, the other day-to-day.

The struggle is real Gentlemen. The struggle is very real.

OVI had 4 points tonight a plus 2 and 7 shots for my squad.... I better win haha

I have quite a few guys on IR, lundquist is the killer. Talbot picked up wins but his other stats aren't very strong and holtby has come back down to earth.

Its real tight from 2nd-5th place, glad I pulled out the win last week.

Using Tapatalk

Varly absolutely killing my squad..... Not just him my goalies have been pretty bad all season

Statistically it looks like I'll be stuck around 9 for a while, guess that's my new ceiling!!!

Who has Backstrom? NHL points leader..... Must be nice

Talbot isn't getting the job done for me anymore

Using Tapatalk

Who has Backstrom? NHL points leader..... Must be nice

That would be me. If memory serves he was a mid/late round selection as well.

Tough battle with the Swedish Twins this week. Every morning the leader changes. I need a solid win.

That would be me. If memory serves he was a mid/late round selection as well.
Ehh think he was a pretty high pick maybe 3rd or 4th.... Dude is legit and just does everything well now. Was a god awful center when he came in the league

Ehh think he was a pretty high pick maybe 3rd or 4th.... Dude is legit and just does everything well now. Was a god awful center when he came in the league

Just checked, he was 6th round (#82 overall). Not bad for what turned into one of the top forwards this year. I remember that someone commented on how late he went and I was doing cartwheels when he was still available.

Just checked, he was 6th round (#82 overall). Not bad for what turned into one of the top forwards this year. I remember that someone commented on how late he went and I was doing cartwheels when he was still available.
Nice, he took some time to develop as a center and it helps that you have the best goal scorer on your line for years

Hey Crest, you have Ovi and I have Sid. How about 1 week avatar control for the winner. I need redemption.

Hey Crest, you have Ovi and I have Sid. How about 1 week avatar control for the winner. I need redemption.
Haha sounds like a wager my friend! I bet you do.....

This was a great one

7d3f86ad0fd5e00f5c116c022f550af3.jpg

Back