Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

#TeamNE FTW! Now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nate the Great's Top 10 Pre #RegionalRivalry Rankings as of 2/9/15

10. Tennessee - There are 8 THP'er in TN....right?

9. North Carolina - Tons of potential in making the top 5

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

7. Arizona - "Bueller......Bueller......Bueller....."

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

2. New York - Big salaries, big players, expect big things from them this year.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Rankings are subject to change.............

This is beautiful. Gotta say though, Florida at 4 is a little low for me. Surely Top 3 if not Top 2.

I like ole Nate's poll. The fellow has show nuff good taste and no doubt takes his rankings seriously... Yea them old Texas boys are pretty cool folks in my book :thumb:

Did Ole Gray just say "show nuff" ?

Just like when v.man calls me "bro." It kind of makes sense if you hear it enough.

That poll is classic. Well done Nate.

You folks coming to Savannah will get educated in all this high highfaluting talk. Wait , I might not make the invitee list! :bulgy-eyes:

You'll have multiple chances come April my friend. No need to wait. I might not make the lucky 8 for this thing so better safe than sorry. Girls say Hi BTW.
Ok, April it is

Nate the Great's Top 10 Pre #RegionalRivalry Rankings as of 2/9/15

10. Tennessee - There are 8 THP'er in TN....right?

9. North Carolina - Tons of potential in making the top 5

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

7. Arizona - "Bueller......Bueller......Bueller....."

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

2. New York - Big salaries, big players, expect big things from them this year.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Rankings are subject to change.............

Georgia, a preseason #1? What could possibly go wrong???

Last edited:
Going to be an upset when #9 knocks off #1 head to head.
Ron, Ron, Ron....it's refreshing to see that you still retain some of those wild delusions of grandeur that we all experienced as young boys.

No worries buddy. I have a good response why but it would likely ruffle some feathers so I will leave it at that.

Ron, Ron, Ron....it's refreshing to see that you still retain some of those wild delusions of grandeur that we all experienced as young boys.
We shall see on the course may the best region win. That said I am going to knock my own region a bit. It is a bit depressing that we need two states to go up against one state. Come on NC and SC let's get some more people up in here.

We shall see on the course may the beat region win. That said I am going to knock my own region a bit. It is a bit depressing that we need two states to go up against one state. Come on NC and SC let's get some more people up in here.
Just kidding buddy. I personally would rank the Carolinas higher. Some serious golfing talent in those states!

Going to be an upset when #9 knocks off #1 head to head.
The real problem is that Georgia only travels east of the Mississippi about once every 3 years, and even that's no further than Little Rock, AR and Baton Rouge, LA. Unless this shin-dig is in the SE part of the country they may have to disqualify themselves and schedule a home and home tourney against the local First Tee of (directional sign) something or other.

The real problem is that Georgia only travels east of the Mississippi about once every 3 years, and even that's no further than Little Rock, AR and Baton Rouge, LA. Unless this shin-dig is in the SE part of the country they may have to disqualify themselves and schedule a home and home tourney against the local First Tee of (directional sign) something or other.
Frank mixing things up! Sir, please refer back about 50 pages to your post about which states were aggressively entering #TheKing contests. Last time I checked, California was west of the Mississippi.

Back