I Love Days Like This

Jealous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to be a blast for those who were there. I enjoyed following along a little on here, but, was wishing I was there.

To say I'm jealous would be an understatement.... Hope it's as fun as I'm imagining it being! :)

Another jealous one here! When I get rid of a couple kids in 3 years and move to Naples Florida and retire I'll be spending a lot of time with fellow THPer's!

That truly was a great day, I just wish I didn't put that driver head on my shaft.

A tad jealous, tons of great sticks to test out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing those two grandaddy bags standing tall next to each other should get anyone excited!

Seeing those two grandaddy bags standing tall next to each other should get anyone excited!
That is the thing that stood out to me. Not just the bags themselves, but the meaning and story behind them.

I stared at those two bags all day long and wished I was one of the ones to play in that.

I know everyone will have a blast, I wish I could have stayed in Orlando a couple more days and made it over to Tampa this weekend. Looking forward to lots of thoughts and pics.

Fantastic day with THPers today.

As usual at THP events, the people you play with is much better than the actual play. It was great catching up with old friends, finally playing with some, and meeting new faces.

So uh, who's ready to try that course again tomorrow? #trainwreck

I want another Crack at the toughest 6200 yards I've played.

Not gonna lie, I'm really disappointed I didn't get to make it, but not at all disappointed I missed that course.

I want another Crack at the toughest 6200 yards I've played.

Any time dude, definitely a course where if you can shoot well there, you're probably gonna shoot well anywhere.

If it were closer and I could hit longer clubs on their range? Oh man.. Would play there a heck of a lot.

Any time dude, definitely a course where if you can shoot well there, you're probably gonna shoot well anywhere.

If it were closer and I could hit longer clubs on their range? Oh man.. Would play there a heck of a lot.
If you book driver testing there I might have to kick you.

I vote Grand Cypress where it doesn't matter where you hit it your always gonna find a fairway.

I vote Grand Cypress where it doesn't matter where you hit it your always gonna find a fairway.
Obviously talking new course. North South is kinda mean.

Im going to head back over soon. As soon as my hip is pain free, I want to turn loose on the beast.

That was a great day with THP friends trying different clubs and Balls.

That course sure is a test of the traveling game, mine needs serious work. I knew things were getting off track but that was painful yesterday.

Back to the lesson plan.

I felt great after paring the first hole then it went downhill from there. I will say though that even though I played like crap I really didn't care since I had a great time.

As usual at THP events, the people you play with is much better than the actual play. It was great catching up with old friends, finally playing with some, and meeting new faces.

So uh, who's ready to try that course again tomorrow? #trainwreck

I would play it again in a heartbeat.

Jeff,
Where did you go to dinner?

Back