Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cruel. I really want to put it side by side my 815 and see what happens. That's the one thing I didn't test that I should have since I wanted to hit everything we had instead. Not sure if I should be happy or sad I didn't

Just got an email from Knuth golf about the high heat. Quit tempting me damn it!

Just give in. You know you want to.

WZ257_zoom_D.jpg

Mmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnniiiiiii.

This one will be hawkpondered for a while. Let me give the 815 her proper credit before benching her.

Ridiculous. I don't even know you anymore.

Ridiculous. I don't even know you anymore.

How do you turn down 12 yards of carry, and something you could just cotton ball for noise reduction?

Went for a fitting at Club Champion in Dallas today. Got fit for an XR/Aerotech Steelfiber 95i combo. Only picked up 30 yds over my current 6 iron!!

30yds of total or carry? That's impressive either way, good grief!

Went for a fitting at Club Champion in Dallas today. Got fit for an XR/Aerotech Steelfiber 95i combo. Only picked up 30 yds over my current 6 iron!!
30 yds is huge!

Holy freaking wow. That is absurd!

Not worth it

Wait wait wait, so the XR's ARE legit? :alien:

How do you turn down 12 yards of carry, and something you could just cotton ball for noise reduction?

You don't.

I think I want to try out a See More.... See so much about them here I need to find one and read through that massive thread.

That's getting into #InternetGolfer territory, right there!

I think I want to try out a See More.... See so much about them here I need to find one and read through that massive thread.
When we get together your more than welcome to rolling mine. Open bag for you dude.

When we get together your more than welcome to rolling mine. Open bag for you dude.
Awesome man. Can't wait till we make that happen.

Heavy ponder on those masters edition UTx's. Going to try to make sure I get my hands on a set of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back