No mulligans? No problem!

Art M

Reaction score
Handicap
14963264_1142440892513704_308050065240843789_n_zpsplyybenv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've seen this. I don't know what they expect when it's only helps by 2" on 20ft putt. Smh.

The kid is scary!!

Played with a guy who did this in a tournament. He also said "that is pretty good swing for a 16 handicap".

This was near the end of a round where I shot 95 (or 8 over my handicap) so I loved the insinuation that I was a sandbagger when his partner who was a 15 shot 79.

Luckily later in the round he laid sod over an approach shot and I was able to say "that is a pretty crap swing for a 9 handicap".

There are cheaters and A holes everywhere, take your fun when you can.

Lmao. That kid!!

I know a couple of players who place their ball 1 inch and 2 inches ahead of the marker, respectively. I don't have the heart to tell them they can't do that.

I know a couple of players who place their ball 1 inch and 2 inches ahead of the marker, respectively. I don't have the heart to tell them they can't do that.

you could simply walk over with an honest "hmmm.hmmm" helpful hand and gesture while stepping hard on their line (all weight on one foot) bend over and pick up their mark for them just as nice courtesy. You know...because your big that way.

Looks like Chris Farley...

I was gonna say the same thing. Maybe it's his offspring from a wild night out while partying with the SNL crew.

Back