Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I'm very concerned but not surprised by the disappearance of my Florida brothers. I understand the other states talk a lot of Sh@t but come on. If we go my state, we will be a few short.
Sorry bro I've partying too much down in the 305. When and where? Dale I'm ready.

Definitely straight right.... Into the abyss. But that shot off the first tee.... MONEY! We'll forget the second
Man your doing pretty good on here tonight if you're doing your homework to. Keep it up my fellow Illinoisan!!!

Man your doing pretty good on here tonight if you're doing your homework to. Keep it up my fellow Illinoisan!!!
Almost done with my presentation. Watching the Bulls too. My mind likes to stay busy.

Almost done with my presentation. Watching the Bulls too. My mind likes to stay busy.
Dam bro your kicking @$$... Just make sure you can do that when the time comes to take all those other states down...

Think NJ can field a team of 8 that will travel or is the preliminary event really the whole thing?
639cea42e15a8fb99149f550f895f0c2.jpg

Dam bro your kicking @$$... Just make sure you can do that when the time comes to take all those other states down...
Just gotta do what I can. Really hope to take my game to a much better place this year! You can do the same :)

Just gotta do what I can. Really hope to take my game to a much better place this year! You can do the same :)
I'm hoping the same man. I wish I was closer to ya so I could do that Golf Week Tour with Zenger. Oh well I'll practice hard down here and get in some tournaments so I can be ready for what THP has for us..

I'm hoping the same man. I wish I was closer to ya so I could do that Golf Week Tour with Zenger. Oh well I'll practice hard down here and get in some tournaments so I can be ready for what THP has for us..
Yup. Put in the work and you will improve. No doubt. There's a few tournaments I'm looking at. Hoping to try and qualify for the Illinois open as well. Feeling extremely confident with these irons and wedges. Gotta get outside....

Yup. Put in the work and you will improve. No doubt. There's a few tournaments I'm looking at. Hoping to try and qualify for the Illinois open as well. Feeling extremely confident with these irons and wedges. Gotta get outside....
Yea if we were lucky like the southern THPers with the warm weather year round we probably would be scratch golfers.

I'm very concerned but not surprised by the disappearance of my Florida brothers. I understand the other states talk a lot of Sh@t but come on. If we go my state, we will be a few short.

Nobody from my states either. Hard to talk smack when no one is around to show we can represent

Nobody from my states either. Hard to talk smack when no one is around to show we can represent
I give Kevin a pass, he is an old man..lol

I got caught up and even kept furiously clicking the one spoiler post and see where things stand now. Like I said, coming up with team of 8 for PA can be done and I now we have some players, but if it's tri-state, I think we'd have a good shot at winning.

Just so you all know, lI'm back on the golf training schedule. Decided to keep my + hdcp for another year. The mission is to get even better. The days of grinding it out on the range are back. Panda means to help his region win the Beotch. You can multitask on the clinic I'm going to put on and your studies.

Work hard, very hard!

:blob:

Don't work too hard. Just saying.

I got caught up and even kept furiously clicking the one spoiler post and see where things stand now. Like I said, coming up with team of 8 for PA can be done and I now we have some players, but if it's tri-state, I think we'd have a good shot at winning.

#Favorites ???

Just sitting here thinking about the GA THPers that could be on the same team and that would definitely travel wherever THP asks us to go. What a squad.

Better hope for the tri-state idea buddy...cause you wouldn't be the only one

#Favorites ???

Not sure; there's a lot of talent out there in THP land. I'd say a tri state team would be very competitive though.

Just sitting here thinking about the GA THPers that could be on the same team and that would definitely travel wherever THP asks us to go. What a squad.
A squad that's gonna lose is what I see coming from GA!!!

That poor Palm tree in HHI. Mike had a case of the chili peppers
I remember that tree...the #441 Tree.

Wait.....

84DF8105-0ED5-48F3-A6AD-E85F86C8844C_zpscd91fisy.jpg

Yup...there it is....

Better hope for the tri-state idea buddy...cause you wouldn't be the only one

You were one that came right to mind. Tri-State for sure.

A squad that's gonna lose is what I see coming from GA!!!

Your indoor range can't prepare you for the beatdown Georgia's gonna bring. Are there even golf courses in Illinois?

Sorry bro I've partying too much down in the 305. When and where? Dale I'm ready.
let uncle handle the parties, go pick up John and get to work

you guys are cute.

Back