2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

There are alternate feeds on the WatchESPN app that are different from the standard ESPN broadcast, maybe you're watching the international feed?
Just found it. It was the last one on the list and couldn't see it on the screen without scrolling down.

This is over. No way spieth lets this go.

These amateurs are impressive

Dayum! I had to go in and oversee a job at 0300, got home, showered, turned on the tube, rain delay, slept for about 4 hours, and wake up to some craziness! Spieth has moved from-5 to. Co-leader with Dunne, an amateur! And then you look at how tight the group is there. Must have been some fun golf to watch. Dustin needs to wake up now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I like Willett's action. Just looks like he picks up the hands to set the club in the backswing, then just unloads on it. Seems pretty simple and effective.

Beyond a lot of golf left.

Very much so, just that spieth gets in that zone and has an aura of determination. I can only see Day or Oosthuisen being capable of a challenge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think there are a TON of guys who can still win this one

Huge par.

Heck of a par by Spieth.

So many guys that are in striking distance, it's incredible this golf.

That Dunne kid is really good

That was hilarious, Garcia trying to take the honor from Spieth on 18.

Those two get on so well it's fun as hell to watch.

And Day gets it going. He's not hard to root for!

I think there's a group on 18 that have had enough beer. Cool hearing that interaction between Spieth and Garcia.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Beautiful shot by Sergio.

Kind of a blah finishing hole imo

Oof. Gonna be hard not to give one back now Spieth.

Fantastic par save.

Now, think about if he doesn't 3 jack 5 times in round 2 hahahaha

Spieth did what he had to do today. Unless someone goes nuts on the back nine, he'll be within a couple of shots of the lead starting tomorrow, can't wait to see how that unfolds.

Back