TaylorMade Customer Service - Warranty

TM_Bobby723

Reaction score
Handicap
+
I just got off the phone with TaylorMade's customer service about a warranty issue. Last weekend while @ TopGolf, I noticed what appears to be a crack starting near the bottom groove of my RSi2 4 iron. I explained the situation, sent a quick picture (attached) and since they don't stock RSi2 anymore, they are sending me a brand new set of PSi's to replace built to my exact specs. Pretty impressed and was a super easy process.

As much as I absolutely love LOVE my RSi2's, here's to hoping the PSi's are that much better….

Attachments

• 14991960_1469051916442839_8577914253565789666_n.jpg
    14991960_1469051916442839_8577914253565789666_n.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
I just got off the phone with TaylorMade's customer service about a warranty issue. Last weekend while @ TopGolf, I noticed what appears to be a crack starting near the bottom groove of my RSi2 4 iron. I explained the situation, sent a quick picture (attached) and since they don't stock RSi2 anymore, they are sending me a brand new set of PSi's to replace built to my exact specs. Pretty impressed and was a super easy process.

As much as I absolutely love LOVE my RSi2's, here's to hoping the PSi's are that much better….
That's good news that they are taking care of you. A nice step in customer service for sure.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

You had much better luck with them than I have! I have the PSI irons that had loose ferrules after only three months use. They made me go through an authorized retailer for inspection. After sending them in for repair they came back with even more ferrules loose (5 clubs vs. 3) some of which were the original clubs with the problem. They then said they were going to send a whole new set to replace them. That was almost 2 months ago...I still have no clubs. Needless to say I am not happy with their customer service at all. Luckily I have a second set to play with.

You had much better luck with them than I have! I have the PSI irons that had loose ferrules after only three months use. They made me go through an authorized retailer for inspection. After sending them in for repair they came back with even more ferrules loose (5 clubs vs. 3) some of which were the original clubs with the problem. They then said they were going to send a whole new set to replace them. That was almost 2 months ago...I still have no clubs. Needless to say I am not happy with their customer service at all. Luckily I have a second set to play with.

Man, that really sucks! Who did you deal with @ TaylorMade? Did you originally purchase them through TaylorMade or a retailer?

TM has great customer service, I experienced the same thing problem with the RSI 2's and they switched them out quickly for any set in the current line up. I'm a fan too

That is outstanding service. Glad they treated you so well!

I always buy through them (online)...that way I get the 15% military discount. I had been super happy with them up until the last few months. I spoke with Ryan on Wednesday because I was tired of having to go through my golf course. He treated me well. The order was in the system Taylormade just never processed it the rest of the way. Not sure that any new purchases will go to them at this point.

I always buy through them (online)...that way I get the 15% military discount. I had been super happy with them up until the last few months. I spoke with Ryan on Wednesday because I was tired of having to go through my golf course. He treated me well. The order was in the system Taylormade just never processed it the rest of the way. Not sure that any new purchases will go to them at this point.

Yeah, Ryan Carr is the guy I dealt with and he was super helpful.

I've never had any issues with TM customer service. I had this weird ripple on the top of my M1 head and had a brand new one within a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back