The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Unbelievable hospitality. I've heard the stories:

"Mr. Diamond, can we get you anything?"
"A cup of coffee would be nice"
In just a bit Seth has his coffee.

Amazing place!
That place is amazing! And the staff there matches it's beauty! Matt and his staff are all first class. The member body is so welcoming too. Did I mention comfort stations? Oh yeah that's where you find GG! :) Hahaha

Makes me smile to see so much excitement.

I genuinely hope everyone makes a play for this. After all, it IS #TheGrandaddy of 'em all.

#TeamRedemption
#ZooCrew pirates, yes, they rob I;
Sold I to the Callaway ships,
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless internet pit.
But my hand was made strong
By the support THP family.
We forward in this 3rd generation
Triumphantly.
Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom? -
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for Rhionic energy,
'Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they beat our captains,
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fulfil de book.

Won't you help to sing
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs.

Standing ovation! Well done sir!

I genuinely hope everyone makes a play for this. After all, it IS #TheGrandaddy of 'em all.

If I make the team I might have to change my name to TheJoker as I will be smiling so much the whole time :D

Makes me smile just thinking about this event!

anything Callaway just gets me excited. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the Callaway crew at #theking. First class guys from a first class company.

Callaway and THP keep making things better each year.I would be proud to represent THP and Captain James if I am lucky enough.

It would feel so good to be part of the team that takes those Carlsbad pretty boys down a peg

#Redemption

Bob Marley + Grandaddy = awesome. This is amazing!

Great, great song BTW.

#TeamRedemption
#ZooCrew pirates, yes, they rob I;
Sold I to the Callaway ships,
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless internet pit.
But my hand was made strong
By the support THP family.
We forward in this 3rd generation
Triumphantly.
Won't you help to sing
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for Rhionic energy,
'Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they beat our captains,
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fulfil de book.

Won't you help to sing
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs.

#Redemption

Sounds so sweet to hear doesn't it? And after Jman and THP have the belt it will be sooo much sweeter! We'll be saying it not with an evil grin but with the nod of a head and smile on our face. Yes... Redemption!

If I make the team I might have to change my name to TheJoker as I will be smiling so much the whole time :D

If I make a team, I can change my name to HighonCallaway .

What a frickin video. I wasn't able to watch it yesterday when it was posted.

As I watched it, I remembered so many of the cool thorns that were posted during the event. Among them, the fact that the Callaway Tour Staff Clubuilders stayed into the night to build the clubs and that they were driven through the night to The Hideaway. How cool was that.

And the grand finally the epic photo bomb by JRod. That picture has to be hanging in the hallways at Callaway HA somehow.

#TheGrandaddy. Nothing like it, nothing really compares. It holds a special place in my heart for too many reasons to list. #TeamRedemption is due for a W this year and Jman is the perfect captain to achieve that elusive #doubleu. Contests starting soon, team will be forming, and bonds will be made that last a lifetime.

#TheGrandaddy. Nothing like it, nothing really compares. It holds a special place in my heart for too many reasons to list. #TeamRedemption is due for a W this year and Jman is the perfect captain to achieve that elusive #doubleu. Contests starting soon, team will be forming, and bonds will be made that last a lifetime.
Ha I just got the picture of you singing "nothing compares to you" by Sinead O'Connor while typing this..... But it's the truth because from what I've seen and heard the past two years, there's just nothing at THP or any other 'amateur' events that can compete with #TheGrandaddy. #OneOfAKind

Let's get em #Team Redemption!!

just 1,000 words...
23c93a07417be2947f00e22559e4bb19.jpg

isn't that what a picture is worth?

THIS............IS..............Simply.................Stunning!

Ever not been able to sleep for 3 weeks?
Get selected to this incredible event!

I was up hitting balls in my garage at 3am because I couldn't sleep.

I'm proud to be a #BasementDweller!

YESSSSSSSSS!!! This is going to be epic. #REDEMPTION!!

I knew there was a reason I just blew through my $150 range key in less than a month!!! Now I have to refresh it for sure. I'm READY!!

Ever not been able to sleep for 3 weeks?
Get selected to this incredible event!

I was up hitting balls in my garage at 3am because I couldn't sleep.

I'm proud to be a #BasementDweller!
I could see that happening! I tend not to sleep much anyway so preparing for #thegrandaddy would be a perfect activity.

You played well sir! All that work you put in certainly showed. #TeamRedemption will get them this year!!

Oh wow those pictures are mesmerizing. That course is immaculate and the staff are amazing. It would be a dream come true to play for THP and Jman and bring the #ZooCrew down.

One thing I will say is be prepared to be stunned, shocked and amazed by everyone you come in contact with the entire time. And for the record, JB was totally right when he said this golf course is going to ruin golf for you for awhile. Its so well maintained and visually stunning nothing that you have seen will compare for a long time if ever.

Back