Garsen Golf Grips Review

Stenson looking good, Garsen has been in the spotlight the last couple of weeks. Was hoping JB could have closed out!!

All in all I'm very pleased with the showing JB and Henrik have had in the last few of weeks. Sure a couple of wins would have been
nice but two second place finishes and two forth place finishes not to shabby for a start up company...

All in all I'm very pleased with the showing JB and Henrik have had in the last few of weeks. Sure a couple of wins would have been
nice but two second place finishes and two forth place finishes not to shabby for a start up company...

It's impressive indeed and not something that you see at this level from many start up companies. Just goes to show how quality of a product that you have.

Congratulations to them both...nice to get the Garsen name out there on tour, and I'm sure others are noticing as well.

I played my Garsen G-Pro Edge for the first time yesterday (also the maiden voyage of the Odyssey it is connected too), and it went really well for an opening salvo. I really thought it kept my hands quiet and I had very good control all day. I look forward to spending more time with it.

That came off the m5x, so not many. Maybe 3 rounds? The butt wears pretty bad but the MAX won't have that issue I don't think since it has a nice plastic end cap.....another photo:

60b67e276f482c1784274538d1dee996.jpg
After one round, I noticed the same butt end wear on the pro. I'm worried about how long it will last.

After one round, I noticed the same butt end wear on the pro. I'm worried about how long it will last.

I think it'll last awhile as the wear is more aesthetic than anything given how much rubber is there but I believe it should be considered for change moving forward.

I think it'll last awhile as the wear is more aesthetic than anything given how much rubber is there but I believe it should be considered for change moving forward.
Yeah, as long as it still works, it's not a huge deal. Just a bit disappointed it showed wear so quickly.

That was your first round with it? Good grief. You were certainly using it well!

That was your first round with it? Good grief. You were certainly using it well!
Yeah, I've been putting with it indoors, but that obviously isn't a good measure of how well it has worked. I think you can attest that inside of 5 feet I was pretty deadly with this grip on my seemore.

Yeah, I've been putting with it indoors, but that obviously isn't a good measure of how well it has worked. I think you can attest that inside of 5 feet I was pretty deadly with this grip on my seemore.

Yea whatever that combo was don't change it.

It was funny to see the guys in the pro shop looking at the max today, they couldn't even figure out which way it was going to be installed, I'll be curious to see how many believers I make out of it once it's installed, including myself!

It was funny to see the guys in the pro shop looking at the max today, they couldn't even figure out which way it was going to be installed, I'll be curious to see how many believers I make out of it once it's installed, including myself!
A coworker thought I had installed the grip on backwards! I had to tell him a bit about the grip at that point.

Hey guys,

Thank you for all your feed back regarding the wear of the EDGE grip. This will definitely be addressed and work out with the
new factory once we start production on the new EDGE design...

The MAXX will go into play today in a tournament on my Seemore M5X.

Really excited to see how it performs, I haven't rolled yet on the green in the set up.

Really excited to see how it performs, I haven't rolled yet on the green in the set up.
That sounds like a fun round. I look forward to seeing how you do with this.

Man, I wish they had more color options. Maybe a blue one for my si5.

I am looking forward to your thoughts. I am still contemplating one of these grips for one of my SeeMore's

The Max and my z3c is a match made in heaven.

Put an Edge Pro grip on my Anser style Never Compromise. Added about a half-dozen wraps underneath, and it fits like a dream. Feels comfortable enough to where I feel confident hitting longer lag putts, while still being super stable inside 5'.

I think my only gripe is I feel like the texturing on the grip ends about a half-inch too soon. Would love to have something besides plain rubber a bit further up the flattened portion on the front of the grip.

I am looking forward to your thoughts. I am still contemplating one of these grips for one of my SeeMore's

For me the MAXX is definitely a better fit than the Edge. It did what I wanted with getting the hands to rest more naturally and the stroke felt more stable.

Not sure the m5x is the best fit for me though. I have another 2 MAXX's waiting to be put on putters and deliberating between M1, Z2C, and Machine. Likely go with both SeeMore's though.

For me the MAXX is definitely a better fit than the Edge. It did what I wanted with getting the hands to rest more naturally and the stroke felt more stable.

Not sure the m5x is the best fit for me though. I have another 2 MAXX's waiting to be put on putters and deliberating between M1, Z2C, and Machine. Likely go with both SeeMore's though.
Z2c, I'm thinking about getting another max to put on mine!

Z2c, I'm thinking about getting another max to put on mine!

Good pairing, I just have better success with consistently with blades so I should just stick with what works.

I had some communication with Garsen yesterday because my shaft came through the grip this weekend. I know its been discussed before, but I wanted to let them know about it. Great group to deal with. Sounds like Mr. Garsen is headed over to China to talk with the factory about addressing the issue. I hope they come up with a solution that will give us a seasons worth of use. I really love the grips and look forward to a new and improved endcap on the Edge grip. I will be picking up a few more when the next generation is released. Until then, I will be installing another Garsen grip and hope it can get me through the summer.

Yup, I had the same issue and Bernard took good care of me. I really to love the feel of this grip. I know the shape takes some getting used to, but the feel and texture is unlike any other putter grip I've tried.

Pumped for JB!! Finally

Back