Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow day tomorrow already called due to the massive winter storm entering the area. So that means another day home with the twins! Count it..... Oh yeah and almost over this stupid cold

I'm sure our office will be closed. The only problem is because we have laptops and work remotely a lot anyway, we're still expected or work. Sometimes technology sucks...ha

I'm sure our office will be closed. The only problem is because we have laptops and work remotely a lot anyway, we're still expected or work. Sometimes technology sucks...ha
Yeah I hear ya. I will be working at home as well but being able to spend time with the boys is just awesome.

The Happy Thread

That moment when you get home from a long trip and see your kids nestled in bed all warm. Makes me feel so proud and appreciative of my wife and her uncanny ability to raise our children. #blessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That moment when you get home from a long trip and see your kids nestled in bed all warm. Makes me feel so proud and appreciative of my wife and her uncanny ability to raise our children. #blessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy family, thats good stuff dude.

when you put on an old jacket and find a $10 bill in the pocket :banana:

Been away from THP for a while, had some personal issues, wasn't feeling that great about a lot of things. I decided that a one-man golf-road trip was going to make me feel better. And it absolutely did! Feeling a lot better, and more passionate about the game of golf than ever!

Might be good to put it on paper, so maybe I'll start a thread about it later.

i work from home 90% of the time. Makes it hard to take a sick day too

Snow day tomorrow. Another day at home with the twins too bad they are too young to help with the shoveling.....

New York does snow days??? Who knew.....
From under the rocks he appears.... Did you miss our Twitter battles? #NotAcatch still!

From under the rocks he appears.... Did you miss our Twitter battles? #NotAcatch still!

I think we can both take time to breathe during the offseason and have normal conversations. Much more pleasant.

I think we can both take time to breathe during the offseason and have normal conversations. Much more pleasant.
Agreed. Now we can cheer on the USMNT together

Looks like at least a week of great weather is coming up! Pushing 70 midweek! And according to accuweather.com, the rest of March is supposed to be mostly awesome!

No doubt! Will be going to their match in July!! Can't wait!
Awesome man! Now you need to join the American Outlaws and I am sure they have a nice following in Texas. You should check them out..... You get a sweet shirt also.

9f4481003c9d422196f6688fc5cebbcb.jpg

Three strong things today:

Bonus larger than expected.

Daughter got a CA assignment for her Sophomore year. (Was called RA in my college days, means free room and board for next year!)

Son had first internship interview with Palantir today. Went well and was recommended for a second phone interview.

Daughter got a CA assignment for her Sophomore year. (Was called RA in my college days, means free room and board for next year!)

Son had first internship interview with Palantir today. Went well and was recommended for a second phone interview.

Multiple HHJJs there, Cpl. Congrats!

Awesome Barry! I just did three toasts to you guys and might not be able to make it up the stairs. My daughter is having to deal with a passive aggressive roommate right now. Not pretty. Happy for your kids man!

JM

Solid HHJJ there Barry, I am happy for you buddy.

Awesome Barry! I just did three toasts to you guys and might not be able to make it up the stairs. My daughter is having to deal with a passive aggressive roommate right now. Not pretty. Happy for your kids man!

JM
Roommate situation lead my daughter to interviewing for the CA position next year. Another bonus is she gets a single room! She's had to deal with a very loud roommate this year that doesn't try to be quiet on days when my daughter doesn't have early class.

Last day of work before heading off to Spain for a week

Not going to be so keen on the 2am alarm going off, but the 6.30am flight does mean we will be there before lunch and the forecast for the week is sun and temperatures around 20 deg C rather than the 5-7 deg C we have been having here

Ben (TheAnnihilator) is FREAKING awesome.

My THP login issues at work are solved! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back