Anyone else find that the M2 Driver didn't live up to hype?

Hmmm thanks for the feedback. Didn't see a lot of positive reviews so glad to hear you like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. Some may disagree, but for me the M2 is so forgiving. I really like it.

Hmmm thanks for the feedback. Didn't see a lot of positive reviews so glad to hear you like it

All in where you look. Other forums and testing considered the M2 2016 as the best driver of 2016 or if not the best right near the top. Especially for higher swing speeds.

I haven't spent much time with the 2016 version. But every time I test 2017 drivers the M2 seems to find its way at the top.

I was all set to pull the trigger on one and still might but hit the F7+ over the weekend and it was really good too. So my testing will continue. I won't be playing any time soon with winter here so I have time to figure it out.

I tried it last year and did not like it. I ended up with the XR16 Pro...I did, however, love the M2 3 wood...and it is still my current gamer.

I like the new M2 vs last years better the sound is fantastic

I have hit a lot of of used drivers at the PGA Tour Superstore near where I live. I am now hitting more M1 & M2 drivers since the new ones came out about a week ago. Many of them are not ones are not right for me because of their set-up. However, when I found one that fit my specs I hit as long as any driver I have ever tested. If I were going to buy one I would make sure I was fit for it. The PGA Tour Superstore does not charge for fitting. Since the USGA and R&A have equipment limits that levels the playing field the only way you are going to maximize your distance is to get fitted for your driver. Having the wrong set-up can cause you to lose 20 to 30 yards in distance.

I nearly ended up with an M2 last year, but the GBB just pipped it for me

It also was a better fit for me than the Titleist, so it just goes to show that not everything will work for everybody but also that there is something out there for all of us to put in our bag

No problem. Some may disagree, but for me the M2 is so forgiving. I really like it.

Agree. I found the M2 to be very forgiving. I probably hit the most fairways of my life in one season last summer. I'm not sure it was really longer than anything else for me, but everything was dead straight, or a little cut. It would not go left, which is good for me. I think the GBB I had last year was probably a little longer overall, but it was a hook machine. I can't even remember one hook with the m2 last season.... Naturally, after such a good season off the tee, I've already purchased another driver, haha...

Back